Wanting to buy a new Computer chair

Buying or Selling stuff? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
The admins take no responsibility for goods sold, bought or swapped on the forums. This forum is purely for making others aware that you have stuff to buy, sell or swap. Please make all transactions of money and goods via PM or email.

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.

Thanks.
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Post by wobblysauce »

Need some ideas for a new Computer seat, wanting some ideas on different types.
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Re: Wanting to buy a new Computer chair

Post by NeilPearson »

DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Post by DexterPunk »

Haha I hope you get some serious suggestions wobbles... A couple anyway.

Edit: that wasn't in response to you, Neil by the way. Just sensed epic thread potential.
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

get this one...

Dan
Wobbly2.0

Post by Dan »

Don't buy anything from Officeworks or any of the Online guys like Milan Direct/Mojo, thier chairs are rubbish. For my job I have to sell plenty of chairs and you always get people asking what good chair is for them but it comes down to personal prefrence to be honest. You could sit in a $1900 chair but find a $400 chair suits you more. Try a bunch of office furniture stores and just spend a while going through all the different chairs.
The Todd Norbury appreciation society
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Post by wobblysauce »

While that is an interesting ergo design Neil, I should add that I am after something with sides to rest my arms on.

And that tank seat.. is great but I think it could be out side the budget with a slight desk sizing issue.

Looking at the Mirra-chairs site, it seems to be more of a google scraper and has no real info on there.

At work they have a few chairs like this(below), not bad to sit on for extended periods of time, but not when it gets late as the mesh hold no heat, but then again it is nice in the summer.

As most here would sit at screen or sit in general for to long with out the required breaks and the little walk arounds to stretch, a proper chair makes a big difference and at the end of the day or a busy week different strains and what not add up.

http://www.gizmag.com/yes-its-for-real- ... ion/10759/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
Rots
DiscoStu
DiscoStu

Post by Rots »