Your Wishlist

ARSE's photographers and arts forum
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Your Wishlist

Post by DexterPunk »

After looking at some prices for a screen calibrator, and then noticing you could get a Spyder 3 Elite, with a print calibrator in the studio kit, and then noticing the price... I decided I don't have nearly enough money haha. I also really do need a wider zoom for some of the work i've been doing. So without getting too crazy, what gear would you like to make as possible future purchases.

My wishlist:

Datacolor Sypder 3 Studio SR
16-35mm f/2.8 L II USM
300mm f/4 L USM

I'm sure there plenty more I would really like.. and ill prob add to this list. But this is what im hoping to pick up this year.

If I won tattslotto.. I'd love that 200-400mm f/4.
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Re: Your Wishlist

Post by norbs »

I have the following lenses.

50/f1.4
12-24/f4.5-5.6
100/f2.8 macro
24-70/f2.8
80-200/f2.8

So really I would like something longer. I think the 100-400L would be good enough for me. I reckon the 200-400 will be to exy.

Would also love some ND400 or similar filters to do long exposures during the day.

Thats about it really.

by the way Dex. That logo is nearly identical to one I have been working on for a while. Norbury fits the ROYGBIV thing nicely. :)
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Post by DexterPunk »

Hahaha nice! That logo is Mr Knapstein's work. :) I was very happy with it.
J.D.
Rat

Post by J.D. »

500mm F/4L IS and some talent to make good use of it.
сначала мы убиваем американского лося и белку.

"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell.

Proudly never a mod or admin at RSC from 2001 - 2009.
Swain OHaw

Post by Swain OHaw »

Very happy with all the recent purchases, so I haven't got my eye on anything else right now ... I may expand my filter line-up (CPL and maybe some NDs) at some point but that's about all I can think of just now.
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Post by DexterPunk »

http://products.lowepro.com/product/Dry ... 935,18.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm going to grab one of these before I head overseas. It's freaking pricey at around $400.. but I think it's going to be worth it since we are going to be spending a while on small boats, and also it may well rain quite a bit coming out of the wet season in Thailand / Laos.
mole2k

Post by mole2k »

I've lots of stuff on my wishlist but no chance of getting anything in the near future :p
Swain OHaw

Post by Swain OHaw »

mole2k wrote:I've lots of stuff on my wishlist but no chance of getting anything in the near future :p
You're getting a 20mm f/1.8 when I get around to posting it/visiting your island ...