Asus G73JH Gaming Laptop

Buying or Selling stuff? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
The admins take no responsibility for goods sold, bought or swapped on the forums. This forum is purely for making others aware that you have stuff to buy, sell or swap. Please make all transactions of money and goods via PM or email.

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.

Thanks.
JTM29

Asus G73JH Gaming Laptop

Post by JTM29 »

Just put my laptop up on ebay, trying to get rid of it as i have a macbook pro coming and i dont really need 2 laptops. If anyone is looking for a laptop or knows someone looking for them, direct them my way :)
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ASUS-G73JH-TZ008 ... 4157d22979
Cheers.
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Asus G73JH Gaming Laptop

Post by DexterPunk »

May be asking a little much for a second hand puter, dunno. I know I gave a quote to a customer today for a similar spec'd HP for $1010, and thats for a brand newey. Then again who knows, you might get it.
JTM29

Re: Asus G73JH Gaming Laptop

Post by JTM29 »

Im hoping to get at least a bid for $1000. Buyout i aimed high, theres another one the same as mine up there 2nd hand that has 13 bids and its sitting at $1425 so hopefully it will sell :)
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Asus G73JH Gaming Laptop

Post by DexterPunk »

Asus do tend to fetch a bit more. How old is it? I'm guessing it has the 2yr Asus warranty. I'd rather pay a bit more for an Asus personally.

Then again, I'd rather a MacBook pro too hehe. Did you get one of the new ones?
JTM29

Post by JTM29 »

Its 11months old.

Not sure on the MacBook. Got it in a competition through dads work so just waiting for it to be sent out to actually see what it is. Not a huge fan of Macs but this G73 has got annoying to take to Uni and ive been taking dads Macbook Air instead. Once i got windows installed on it was great, 7hr battery and light as a feather :D
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Asus G73JH Gaming Laptop

Post by DexterPunk »

Sif not use OSX :P
JTM29

Post by JTM29 »

Ha, only ever used it for iOS development... Havent found any other uses
dvestate
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by dvestate »

With the replacement model for that at $2600rrp definitely a good starting point at $1000, hopefully the people that miss out on the other one jump to yours and pump up the price :)

edit: Just noticed that other one finishes after yours so hopefully the notice yours and jump ship :yes:
JTM29

Post by JTM29 »

Haha yeh hope so. Ive got 15 people watching it and had a couple messages asking if pickup is ok. Just waiting for someone to start bidding :)
JTM29

Post by JTM29 »

Kinda wish i put mine for after the other one finished, didn't realize till later on but it sold for $1200 which is fine by me. The other was actually a higher model then mine, didn't notice that till later either :P