Who on here sells photographic or other artworks?

ARSE's photographers and arts forum
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Re: Who on here sells photographic or other artworks?

Post by norbs »

DexterPunk wrote:haha yeah, a lot of my earnings from photographic income seem to get absorbed rather than put aside into a business account or something. I was actually thinking of getting a netbook to take away overseas instead of bringing a larger heavier laptop. This sale would cover that cost. I'll think about it.

I keep thinking about using my own printer (which works out cheaper) to do some nice prints and sell them at local markets etc. All I really need is some frames to whack em in. You were thinking about making some aye norbs? would you consider doing some whole sale prices if I bought a stack of em?

We can talk about it when I finally have a crack at it. :)

The bride takes mine to the local markets to sell along with her little project ( http://www.cooshonz.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ) :D

We whack some prints in Ikea frames that cost fuck all. She has sold a dozen or so. We just print them on my Pixma 5300 on good paper and sell for 3x the cost of the frame.
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Post by DexterPunk »

Yeah I can get cheap ones that look pretty smart from DFO here... matted and all. Some of the ye olde wood style ones you were talking about making would be something a bit different. And could possibly charge quite a bit more too.
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Post by norbs »

DexterPunk wrote:Yeah I can get cheap ones that look pretty smart from DFO here... matted and all. Some of the ye olde wood style ones you were talking about making would be something a bit different. And could possibly charge quite a bit more too.

Thats what I am thinking. Just need to get my fat arse into gear and do it. I have so many old fence palings in the shed it is ridiculous.
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
J.D.
Rat

Post by J.D. »

You've got me thinking...
сначала мы убиваем американского лося и белку.

"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell.

Proudly never a mod or admin at RSC from 2001 - 2009.
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Post by DexterPunk »

What about sir?
J.D.
Rat

Post by J.D. »

Well, I've had more than passing interest in my airshow photos. A work colleague of my brother offered to trade a couple of B-1B pics for...wait for it...some Bugs Bunny discs.

He picked the wrong target. I've probably got them already.

I've had other expressions of interest too, as you know.
сначала мы убиваем американского лося и белку.

"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell.

Proudly never a mod or admin at RSC from 2001 - 2009.