Canon Timer Remote x2

Buying or Selling stuff? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
The admins take no responsibility for goods sold, bought or swapped on the forums. This forum is purely for making others aware that you have stuff to buy, sell or swap. Please make all transactions of money and goods via PM or email.

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.

Thanks.
Righteous
Master artist
Master artist

Canon Timer Remote x2

Post by Righteous »

Myself and a couple of mates bought some shutter remotes for our DLSRs, however they weren't smart enough to check if it would suite their camera's.

It works perfectly with my 7D but is the wrong connector for their 60D's.

I can give you contact details if you are interested, but this is them on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Satechi-TR-A ... 43a98df69a" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It works a treat and is pretty cheap for anyone wanting to do some timelapse stuff.

They are brand new, un-used.

P.M me for more info.

They are in Sydney.
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Canon Timer Remote x2

Post by DexterPunk »

I got a canon IR remote for my camera and it was about $20. What do these do that the canon ones dont?
Righteous
Master artist
Master artist

Re: Canon Timer Remote x2

Post by Righteous »

Is that just a trigger or can you set that up to do intervals and long exposure? From what I've researched, the Canon equivalent to this is about $200. Not sure what yours does but this can be set to take photos on intervals from 1 seconds up to 99 hours, plus has a count down timer and a exposure setting for exposures up to 99 hours. You can also limit how many pics it takes before it stops.
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Re: Canon Timer Remote x2

Post by DexterPunk »

ahh i see, quite a bit more involved then. What you have sounds a like an intervalometer.

Yeah, mine is just an IR shutter remote... It has functions for shutter, and shutter with 2 sec delay. If you stick it on Bulb then yeah you can do a long exposure.. unlike the actual shutter button, you press it once to activate the shutter to open, and press it again to close it, rather than having to hold it down.

http://www.the-digital-picture.com/Revi ... eview.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I think I may be interested in one Righty.