$100 Athletes Foot Voucher.

Buying or Selling stuff? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
The admins take no responsibility for goods sold, bought or swapped on the forums. This forum is purely for making others aware that you have stuff to buy, sell or swap. Please make all transactions of money and goods via PM or email.

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.

Thanks.
c.j
Midget Wanker

Post by c.j »

I have a $100 Athletes Foot voucher for sale.

I only bought it on Monday and they won't allow me to return it even with the receipt. It was a gift, obviously, for someone however they don't need it now. I don't need it because I get my foot wear for free.

Make us an offer, I could use the cash instead of the card.

Valid until the 19 June 2012.

Full $100 balance, + receipt.

Cheers,

Chris.
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198089849481]Image[/url]

;)
Dan
Wobbly2.0

Post by Dan »

*edit*

Got new runners from there yesterday, not needed anymore
Last edited by Dan on Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Todd Norbury appreciation society
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Re: $100 Athletes Foot Voucher.

Post by norbs »

$25 and a winning smile!
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
c.j
Midget Wanker

Post by c.j »

lower... lower... wtf?

*grabs milk crate*

"i'll fucking have you longshanks!"

;)
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Post by wobblysauce »

cj, I didn't know the army had kids sizes?

I have had my redbacks for about 14years and still fit my size 12 shanks like a glove.
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
c.j
Midget Wanker

Post by c.j »

I dunno, I am a 9.5 US, can't remember what that is in army sizes as they are weird, like a tyre. I think I was 180/85, lol. Fucks me as I just wore what ever boots I wanted, much to the dismay and disgust of many an NCO and Officer in the army. But I had permission from the top. It's a funny story I will share one day. It was a rare and much sought after piece of paper, I won mine in a bet with an RSM. Moral is if you are a non com don't bet a grunt he couldn't hit something with an anti tank rocket, especially with a few dozen witnesses.

Now it seems the military have finally given in to it, stating last year that they would provide combat soldiers with an allowance to buy 2 pairs of boots annually. About time, the idea of military issued boots is great. They are wearable, but heavy, fucked when wet and take ages to break in.
The converse boots I wore I could put them on out of the box and walk to melbourne without blisters. The issued boots you would literally have bleeding feet after around 8-12 kms. Regardless of weight carried. Most people could put up with the pain without it hindering, but why you should have to have fucked feet just because certain members WITHIN the ADF have their hands in the contract pie won OUTSIDE the ADF.

Voucher is still for sale, lol.

;)
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

I hope they were chuck Taylor boots!! Haha
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Post by wobblysauce »

cj, You are 1 of meny.. sadly.
http://www.smh.com.au/national/the-batt ... -uh2m.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Well according to wiki
Since 2000, the Australian Army (As well as other its other Defence branches), primarily uses the Redback Terra Combat Boot as a replacement for the Vietnam War-era General Purpose combat boots. It was given a limited amount of tests in 1999, and was later distributed in 2000. Despite the boot's general aptitude for the tasks which the ADF had first put it in place for, it still had major flaws. 90% of all negative feedback from soldiers was about its inappropriate sizing, having only 43 different sizes. Many also claimed that its sole could rot in worst case tropical circumstances.

Currently, development is underway to create a better boot. To address concerns, the Australian Army maintains a list of approved non-standard issue boots that can be worn by troops.[19]

Boots approved by the Chief of Army as at 25/6/11 include:

ALTAMA 4156 or 4158 3LC Hot Weather
Belleville M590 or M591 Hot Weather
Bates 30501 Durashock desert
Crossfire Peacekeeper plus
DANNER Arcadia Desert
MEINDL Desert fox Safari
LOWA Urban Desert
GARMONT T8 Multi Terrain
A good .pdf read of the Australian Military Forces, BOOTS, Regarding The Fitting, Preservation, And Care.
http://www.army.gov.au/ahu/docs/AMF-Boo ... s_1914.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Personally with the Redback Terra Combat Boot, if they had a wider foot then a G and a stable midsole + Lasting durability(2 pairs lasted less then 6months)...could be better.

Myself I have flat feet to the point, the widest part of my foot is the arch area when I walk on sand and foot scans.

Oh and Men's 9.5 US is 8.5 Aus.
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.