Strava peeps.

CyclARSEts talk in here.
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Strava peeps.

Post by norbs »

Check this out.

http://www.jonathanokeeffe.com/strava/map.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hoping to have a chat with the maker soon about it and his other Strava apps. Very clever bloke.
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
CLP
C grade super domestique

Re: Strava peeps.

Post by CLP »

interesting.. though struggling to see a purpose?
Enforcer-J

Post by Enforcer-J »

ummm.... purpose? Because it's awesome! I just love the idea of seeing everywhere I've ridden. Maps and tracks and shit like that interest me, I can examine them for hours...... and still get lost.

It's good for mountain bikers as I have been able to piece together certain trails I have ridden and work out new loops I can ride :)

The segment detail app is cool too and especially handy for tracking progress. I can spend more time reviewing a ride then I did actually riding it! :D
CLP
C grade super domestique

Post by CLP »

Enforcer-J wrote:ummm.... purpose? Because it's awesome! I just love the idea of seeing everywhere I've ridden. Maps and tracks and shit like that interest me, I can examine them for hours...... and still get lost.

It's good for mountain bikers as I have been able to piece together certain trails I have ridden and work out new loops I can ride :)

The segment detail app is cool too and especially handy for tracking progress. I can spend more time reviewing a ride then I did actually riding it! :D
segment detail app?? maybe i haven't looked at this thing in enough detail! :)
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Post by norbs »

CLP wrote:
Enforcer-J wrote:ummm.... purpose? Because it's awesome! I just love the idea of seeing everywhere I've ridden. Maps and tracks and shit like that interest me, I can examine them for hours...... and still get lost.

segment detail app?? maybe i haven't looked at this thing in enough detail! :)

http://www.jonathanokeeffe.com/strava/s ... etails.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.