Winter Photography

ARSE's photographers and arts forum
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Winter Photography

Post by DexterPunk »

I'm itching to shoot something for myself that isn't work related. It's cold and dark when I finish work and it probably makes it a bit harder to go out and take photos each night. But also feel I lack many ideas of what to shoot lately. I'm sure I'm not the only one here that picks up the camera less over winter, so thought I might start a thread for some ideas. Any good winter photo ideas?

Sent from Han Solo using TK-421's phone.
mole2k

Re: Winter Photography

Post by mole2k »

I tend to do very little photography in the winter time (well i do very little in the summer now that I think about it, that might be to do with the winter and summer months being very much of a muchness about here!)

I usually try and make a push to get up early to get out and get some misty sunrises from higher vantage points as we tend to get a reasonable amount of mist in November about here.

DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Winter Photography

Post by DexterPunk »

That's excellent! Maybe instead of drinking beer with mates on the night before a day off I should get to bed early and plan a sunrise shoot somewhere. Living in the suburbs is a bit lacking of spectacular views though. :D I'll think of something.

Sent from Han Solo using TK-421's phone.