BikeSA events

CyclARSEts talk in here.
CLP
C grade super domestique

BikeSA events

Post by CLP »

For the South Aussies amongst us.. a couple of up and coming events:

http://www.bikesa.asn.au/AmysRideSA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
including a new longer 120km route which includes 2x climbs of Old Willunga Hill and timed segments on the expressway and willunga hill.. Amy's ride is always a decent event and it's a good cause to get behind.

http://www.bikesa.asn.au/DirtyDays" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A series of 3 MTB events, targeted at the beginner end of the MTB spectrum, so Miss and I will be having a crack at the last 2 in the series.. should be fun :)

Anyone else in? :)
Enforcer-J

Re: BikeSA events

Post by Enforcer-J »

I might be able to make fox creek MTB event but not the first 2. I know fox like the back of my hand though unlike Prospect Hill where I've never ridden yet!

Not a bike SA event but I'm racing in a MTB duathlon on Sunday at Fox Creek with my sister, I'm doing the riding and she's doing the running legs. I think I got the better deal :)
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

Ill most likely be at the prossie hill day.
CLP
C grade super domestique

Post by CLP »

Hz-Lab wrote:Ill most likely be at the prossie hill day.
you forgot to say that you'll be out doing repeats of Willunga hill on your fancy road bike.. :yes:
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

Early novemeber, I may well be able to with any luck. I haven't done any k's of late, combination of injury and it being way too cold lol. Just took the roadie in for service today though. Looking forward to getting back out on it.

Moving house in a few weeks and then on my doorstep i'll have a nice 25k loop with about 800m elevation that I should be able to belt around most nights. Looking forward to getting the fitness back.