Battlefield 3

General game chat
ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Re: Battlefield 3

Post by ysu »

hehe seems you guys had fun ;)
Surprise, no sig. Now there is. Or is there?
Rots
DiscoStu
DiscoStu

Post by Rots »

hahaha that was great.
Rots
DiscoStu
DiscoStu

Post by Rots »

Awesome, got my first server ban tonight for kicking arse! lol... and I wasn't even the best player and it's probably the only decent rounds I have played in BF3!! :D

Banned!

The round after that one, myself and Khlarton where in the Abrams tank capping flags. I had 8 or 9 kills, no deaths and he had about the same. We were the highest scoring players but I never got to the end of round because some pimply faced 13 year old admin doesn't like an old fart having a good game for a change!

:rofl: things never change.
Righteous
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Righteous »

Has anyone been able to get the new expansion pack up and running. I'm just getting an error saying that I have missing content. I don't appear to be the only one but it seems like there's a few people on the servers.
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

Restart Origin a few times and repair BF3.
kwijibo
Squatting Squirter

Post by kwijibo »

I've been going pretty hard at BF3.. clocked up 40 hours. When i do shit I hate it, when I do good, its the best game ever made :)
Leweegibo

Post by Leweegibo »

Going through some misery with 'ol BF3 right now!
I had a russian version to save some cash but with premium coming out i thought stuff it and bought a legit (US) copy off origin with it, was only $25.
BUT it seems the premium activated on my russian account not the US one, just spent 45 mins on live chat with "Prakeet" only to get it sent to the "concerns centre"....
So instead of downloading this latest expansion overnight with my super slow net im just going fa lalalalala...so very frustrating!
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

Leweegibo wrote:So instead of downloading this latest expansion overnight with my super slow net im just going fa lalalalala...so very frustrating!
It was all included with the most recent patch
Leweegibo

Post by Leweegibo »

Thats what i thought, but it keeps trying to update my russian version of the game.

The other odd thing is they both use the same folder, so should technically have the files already, if not just the RU stuff.But i'm sick of language patching every time there is an update so want it on my US BF3 which i purchased in the same transaction.
SO i think that may confirm that my "premium account" is on my russians version. hopefully they will sort it, seemed pretty straight forward but the live help was like talking to dodo customer service except it was all done in typing!!!
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

And thats one of the few reasons why I i'll always pay full price.

Is saving yourself $20-30 really worth the hassle of having to fuck around with language patches everytime there is a patch. For me it isn't.
Leweegibo

Post by Leweegibo »

Never had an issue with steam stuff, and saved hundreds, with them it just converts to your region once they unlock it. first try with origin, and would never do it again thru them. although my ruski + what i paid the other day isnt full price at release so still "winning" :tilt:
Leweegibo

Post by Leweegibo »

Turns out mine was just being dodgy, mates had no issues, finally got support to fix it on my 3rd live chat, had to spell it out like the guy was 3 years old!
There is definitely fun to be had in Close Quarters, just gotta play on servers with 24 or less players otherwise its a bit bananas!
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

And run around with a shotty
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Post by DexterPunk »

Premium Edition was just released and I grabbed it from work for me and a mate... 5 expansion packs, and there's also whats called a multiplayer head start kit... 15 weapon upgrades and some more stuff. Being a BF3 noob, is there anything I should make sure I use those upgrades for?

Also, many people still give this a bash??
Pinger$

Post by Pinger$ »

Still playing casually. Haven't got premium. Not sure if it's worth it given I paid full price for pre-order.
Luigi only likes Ferraris.
kwijibo
Squatting Squirter

Post by kwijibo »

I haven't played for a few months now but keen to get back in at some point. I was hoping EA would do an Origin sale and have Premium 50% off.... but then I remembered it's EA. The new pack looks good too
Righteous
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Righteous »

I play this pretty regularly. I don't buy in to all the whinging and carry on that goes on in the forums. I really enjoy it most times I'm on. The new maps are pretty great and they are huuuuuuuge.
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Post by DexterPunk »

What are you guys called in Origin? I'm MrDexterPunk. Would like some good squad mates rather than random dudes who run around in my squad as a loan wolf.

Other thing I've been trying to figure out.... I've got a mate as an origin friend. We can make our own chat room and use that in game, but how do you chat to other squad members who aren't origin buddies?

Sent from Han Solo using TK-421's phone.