Velodrome photos

CyclARSEts talk in here.
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Velodrome photos

Post by norbs »

Went to the Clarence Street Cup last night and had media access. Was pretty good, but hard work. Didnt get home til after 2am.

Brown and Renshaw by norbography, on Flickr

103A4653 by norbography, on Flickr

The whole set is here...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/norbograph ... 214571565/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
smithcorp
Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Re: Velodrome photos

Post by smithcorp »

Some nice shots there norbinator. Sorry i couldn't be there too - looked like an exciting night. The Dunc is a classy facility.

I was lucky enough to get into the middle during some champs a few years ago. Not the desirable press credential, but a mate who was staying with me was an Olympic and Commonwealth games gold medallist in track cycling in the 70s, and a couple of members of the team he edged out were commentating. So through some contacts I had in Cycling Australia at the time, through some stuff I did on the Sydney Olympic planning, I got to walk through the tunnel into the middle. Exciting place and felt extremely cool and important to be in the heart of it!
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Post by norbs »

This the the durny race from on board Renshaw's bike. You can see the GoPro on his handlebars (cue GoPro mount jokes) in the photo above.

[youtube] [/youtube]

You can see me taking his photo near the end.

Smiss, send me your mobile number will you. I think I have been calling the old number again.
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
smithcorp
Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Post by smithcorp »

THIS is a Derny!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CLP
C grade super domestique

Post by CLP »

Great shots Norbs.
I reckon track cycling is one of the more difficult photography subjects.. mainly due to the insane speeds and generally lower lighting levels.

Jealous of the press credentials :) The Oceania Track Championships are being held at the Adelaide Superdrome from the middle of this week, so i'm planning to get down there to take a few shots. Infield is definitely the place to be if you can get it :)
CLP
C grade super domestique

Post by CLP »

Hope you don't mind me Hijacking your thread Norbs... few shots from the Oceania Track Championships:
IMGP9179_0800.jpg
IMGP9182_0800.jpg
IMGP9350_0800.jpg
IMGP9680_0800.jpg
IMGP9695_0800.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.