Planetside 2

General game chat
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Re: Planetside 2

Post by r8response »

Double XP Weekend coming up.
Double XP weekend to weekend as. Way of saying thanks for your patience while we got everything running well.
starts Friday morning at 9am PST. Ends Monday morning at 9am PST.

Sauce!
Leweegibo

Post by Leweegibo »

Oh come on!!! got everyone here for an event, bloody typical! only annoyed as double xp = double certs
Santaria

Post by Santaria »

Laid down about $10 for some station cash and bought the HPV-45 (or somethign like that) for my Vanu combat medic. Far out, it made heaps of a difference. Being medic nets me about 40-50 certs an hour so I'm also just putting them toward my nanoarmor at the moment to soak up the shots. Loving the game now I have a hang of it. Spent some certs on the Sundy as a spawn point, that also helps with the certs. Especially if you can sneak in behind the lines and set up a spawn point. Was an epic battle tonight where we VS pushed NC back into the poor and destitute holes!
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197999720352]Image[/url]
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Post by wobblysauce »

Last night got pinned by 10 air with rockets. Fun repairing all the stuff that was broken with out being killed.
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

130 certs in just over an hour :D
petey

Post by petey »

This game can be good just to look at sometimes.
planetside2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you finally have enough horsepower.
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

NC held The Crown for 16 hours straight yesterday. Other factions kept laughing at us for losing all the other territory. But they are the fools that kept trying to retake it and feeding us easy kills :D
petey

Post by petey »

VS had amerish and esamir when I was playing earlier, the amount of air activity on indar was pretty fierce unfortunately and on the whole VS has yet to really dominate indar.
If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you finally have enough horsepower.
Righteous
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Righteous »

For those interested, they are doing a triple station cash thing at the moment. Might be good for those who want to drop a small amount of money to get some upgrades.
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

Righteous wrote:For those interested, they are doing a triple station cash thing at the moment. Might be good for those who want to drop a small amount of money to get some upgrades.

And a double XP weekend to go with the triple SC offer.

The Crown here we come :D
Righteous
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Righteous »

Not just a weekend, it's until Jan 3. Which is inconveniently the exact dates I'm away from home for holidays :( Everyone is going to be to uber powerful when I get back.
Leweegibo

Post by Leweegibo »

yah i just chucked $10 in, considering the fun i have had with this for free it doesnt bother me.
So yeah got 3000 SC and got me some rocket pods for my scythe for 570 or so, 15% off vehicle weapons atm too. Prob all i will get weapon wise as i wouldnt mind getting some camo n that, just wasnt looking forward to saving up 1000 certs for those rocket pods!