BioShock Infinite

General game chat
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

BioShock Infinite

Post by wobblysauce »

I'll leave this here.

[youtube] [/youtube]
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Re: BioShock Infinite

Post by NeilPearson »

I loved bio shock. Played the 2nd one for 20 minutes and gave up.

I don't have high hopes for this

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Post by wobblysauce »

I felt the same for the the 2nd one, but it is meant to be more like the first.
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
Shonky

Post by Shonky »

Just finished this last night and I thought it was pretty good, at the end of the day it's still a shooter which has been done to death and for the most part I've had a gut full of these days but this held my attention from start to finish, a bit linear but a reasonable story and quite possibly the prettiest game I've ever seen, I found myself continuing on just to seem more of the sights as much as following the story, will go home tonight and play the last segment again just to get my head around the ending. A solid 8/10 for me, if I still liked FPS games I might have given it a 10/10.
petey

Post by petey »

I am currently playing it through and I must say the attention to detail and atmosphere is brilliant. Reminds me of back in the HL2 days, just watching things and thinking wow.
If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you finally have enough horsepower.
Shonky

Post by Shonky »

Yeah I agree petey, the polish on this is on another level compared to other developers.

On reflection I can't think of anything through the entire game that seemed out of place, for the most part i tended to play through in awe of the surroundings oblivious of technology behind it because of how pretty it all is.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
DarrenM

Post by DarrenM »

Great game. My only quibble was that the early part didn't have much discovery on the background of the city and the explanation of the power ups etc like we got in the first game. Made it a bit slow until the main story kicked off.