Family wagon suggestions

Chat about cars, motorbikes and all other transport
smithcorp
Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Re: Family wagon suggestions

Post by smithcorp »

The other great thing is the second row of seats are individual seats, able to be moved forward and back and reclined independent of the others. This means baby seats and capsules fit without impeding access to other seats or the back row. You can fit two kids' seats and an adult in the back easily. And getting access to the rear row is easy. Again, my 8-year-old shows how its done. Pull on a lever on the shoulder of the seat and the seat cushion flips up and the whole seat slides forward, giving good access to the back row.
500807.jpg
Overall, very happy with our purchase and I can recommend the 5008 to any growing families as an alternative to a 4WD to get a 7-seater.

smiss
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Post by Exar Kun »

Great write up. Not much out there about these really. Standard equipment list looks awesome!
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!"
Crowella

Post by Crowella »

Wonderful choice there Smiss. The list of features is rather impressive.

I have to agree about the interiors in a lot of newer European cars. They are so well thought out and I wish more cars had cargo nets and bag hooks. Those fold out trays as well on those seats are pretty clever too. Looks like you got the practical family mover you need. :)