[youtube]FtZKV8087aE [/youtube]

and track car of the year

[youtube] [/youtube]
ARSE Biscuits! Driftu Kingu!
My Flickr Stream
Jiminee

Re: EVO car of the year 2013

Post by Jiminee »

Downloading now - really enjoyed the Track Car of the Year one, especially as I am having a bit of a McLaren 12C love in at the moment now that I am racing one (named Emma) in iRacing.
XLV SPORT
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Post by Exar Kun »

Great line up although I don't think the 4C deserved it's spot in the final eight. I'd be happy to take home any of them but to have the top two finishers in my garage would be a dream. And then I'd take the Mono for the track.
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!"
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Post by Exar Kun »

avro707c wrote:Love the McLaren Can-Am edition - a serious no compromise track-day weapon, and the Mini GP as well.

Don't care much about the others, Ferrari, Alfa Romeo, etc. Those are all a bit meh.
If a Ferrari F12 is meh to you then what's a Camry?
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!"
Jiminee

Post by Jiminee »

Loved that - that run with the GT3 at the end, that was the sex. What a noise!
XLV SPORT
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Post by Exar Kun »

avro707c wrote:And I have to point out the journalists stupid statement about the Ferrari F12, asking if its tyres will survive.

Of course they will if it is driven with precision rather than driving like an idiot. If they will recall, going sideways is not faster. Unfortunately, it also encourages every young boy-racer to go do the same thing because they saw it on Youtube or TopGear.
It was a tongue-in-cheek comment. The video is always going to be showy. The article in the magazine is a lot more 'sensible'.