Beyond: Two Souls

General game chat
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Beyond: Two Souls

Post by NeilPearson »

Has anyone played this?

I picked it up on Thursday and finally got around to it today.

Its fantastic.

Its by the same people who did Heavy Rain, only its more refined and has some big name actors, Willem Dafoe and Ellen Page.

Its been out for a while but I don't remember it getting much press at the time which is a shame. The devs are really clever story tellers and really know how to wind you in.
I highly recommend this for everyone to check out. My house mate hated heavy rain as it was a bit slow for him, but he been watching me play and has been sucked in.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Re: Beyond: Two Souls

Post by ysu »

Quick google: ps3 only, and it's an adventure game, correct?. Sadly I can't stand adventure games, they get me really annoyed really quick, but you just have fun! :)
Surprise, no sig. Now there is. Or is there?
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

What gets you annoyed about Adventure Games? Its no more an adventure game than any First Person Shooter. You go to locations and do things and get through obstacles. and stuff.

here is the trailer...

[youtube] [/youtube]
SE1Z

Post by SE1Z »

If you like this, grab The Last of Us - A better gameplay to cutscene ratio apparently.
Also... it's the best game I've played in years :yes:
Steve
---
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

I have played the last of us, its good, but I havent finished it yet. kinda fizzled out for me.

This is more a interactive drama, you are more in it for the story rather than gameplay. you just control alot of it.
TIMMY30

Post by TIMMY30 »

I watched the whole youtube walkthrough of this game when it was first released. Fantastic story line. Theres a few different endings too which are interesting also.

Id definately rate the last of us a bit higher but they are of a slightly different genre story wise, so it depends what your after.
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

Oh really? What made you watch it rather than play it? I just finished it tonight. Loved it. Going to check out the other endings later.

I'm playing last of us on hard. Its very frustrating. I think it ruined it a bit for me. Oh well.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
TIMMY30

Post by TIMMY30 »

I dont tend to get alot of gaming time these days. So watching little 10-15 minute walkthrough videos on breaks at work and just when i get a little spare time makes it easier.

Theres some great guys with channels on youtube that make it enjoyable to watch.