Reiza Studios: Copa Petrobras de Marca released (Free)

General game chat
Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Reiza Studios: Copa Petrobras de Marca released (Free)

Post by Duke »

This is a must grab as it's not only free but it's also from Reiza Studios (Gamestock Car/Formulas Trucks) so it is sure to be very polished, even if it's based on the older ISI GMotor engine (rF1).
Reiza Studios has released the Brazilian Copa Petrobras de Marca touring car series game.
The series title sponsor Petrobras, offers this game as a free download for all gamers and racing fans out there.
This official Copa Petrobras de Marca game simulates all the wheel-to-wheel and bumper to bumper action of the Brazilian thin top series on 6 different circuits featuring venue’s such as Interlagos, Curitiba and Goiânia. Select your Chevrolet, Toyota, Honda, Mitsubishi or Ford, and start racing.

Official Website

Download Page

[youtube] [/youtube]
Technical Specs
Plataform: PC Windows
Minimum configuration: 1.4 Ghz Processor / Windows XP or superior / 1GB RAM / Directx 9.0c compatible video card with 512MB Video RAM / 3 GB free hard disk space
Recommended configuration: 2.8 Ghz Processor / Windows XP or superior / 3GB RAM / Directx 9.0c compatible video card with 1GB Video RAM / 3 GB free hard disk space
Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish, French
Dukester

norbs diplomacy lesson 101: "If I was putting words in your mouth, you'd know."
Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Re: Reiza Studios: Copa Petrobras de Marca released (Free)

Post by Duke »

Here's GamerMuscle's 1st impressions of this feebie sim.

[youtube] [/youtube]
Dukester

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

Reiza Studios Copa Petrobras de Marca Update v1.02 now available.
This update features some minor tweaks, and will correct some bugs that where causing crashes. The update also addresses the issue where cars would not show up for selection.
Just run Marcas Sync from the Marcas install folder to update from v1.01 to V1.02.
Dukester

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

DucFreak has released a custom sound mod for Reiza Studio’s recently-released Game Petrobras de Marcas title.
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads ... rcas.4410/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This mod is an attempt to fix the issues with the detuned transitions/crossfades of the engine samples in the original game.
This means that, with this mod, the cars will sound same as in original game, just better tuned and harmonized.

I've also added a few internal FX samples of my own creation (done for another project), such as transmission-whine (was absent in the game), new road-roll noise and louder wind rush, to raise the audio immersion.

My intention with this was to use the most of what the game has, and introduce the least number of things as possible, while reinterpreting plenty of the game's audio parameters.
The original sounds in their basis are decent afterall. They just needed a little polish.
Dukester

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

Reiza Studios have released a new version (v1.10) of their free Game Petrobras de Marcas title that is also available on Steam...
Those who don’t own Game Stock Car Extreme can get the title completely for free by following the link below, the game’s content is also available in the latest version of GSC Extreme as well!

Code: Select all

Changelog

Added UI option for race start time (including night racing!)
    Added option to turn off qualifying and manually set starting position;
    Added proper flag animations;
    Support for adjusting graphical steering wheel range in-game from the Controller menu (min 180º max 900º);
    Adjusted default rearview height / width;
    Minimum vertical FOV setting adjusted from 35º to 10º;
    Revised physics;
    Revised sounds;
    Revised AI;
    Increased windshield resolution;
    Added individual driver helmet textures
    Updated Tarumã track to the latest specification
Dukester