Round 3 - Beemer Bash - 20th May - LuccaRing

Racing league forum for all different games.
Cursed

Re: Round 3 - Beemer Bash - 20th May - LuccaRing

Post by Cursed »

For some of us the practice is necessary, not to be fast, but to not be dangerous to others.
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197962772149]Image[/url]
AstrO
Help Desk Expert

Post by AstrO »

Enforcer-J wrote:I just hope people arent racing as they dont have time to practice and feel like they wont be competitive or have fun, then excuses like Cursed mentioned about equipment make it easy to dismiss racing. I know I have felt like that before but now I dont dwell on it and just go race I reckon im faster lol.
As long as I get an hour or so before the qualifying begins on race night, then learning a new track isn't that much of a problem (I should end up being quick enough to at least keep up with most humans). On top of that, I can only use my main PC for Sim Racing! My racing cockpit is located where my desk chair would be, making the system unusable for anything else. ;)
Enforcer-J

Re: RE: Re: Round 3 - Beemer Bash - 20th May - LuccaRing

Post by Enforcer-J »

Cursed wrote:For some of us the practice is necessary, not to be fast, but to not be dangerous to others.
It doesn't matter how much practice I get in im still dangerous to others! :/
hylas

Post by hylas »

I could probably do with more practice each week but that's another story :-)
Don't know about the rest of you but I'm more keen for competition then fun nights. I haven't been around here for very long but it's been fun since I arrived, don't want it to stop or even slow down. But I would be happy to change to fortnightly races if it does show that people are struggling with attending each week. I would be happy to help running of things, I expected to have my NBN connected about two months ago which would easily let me host a server for practice or whatever. I'm still waiting for NBNco...
Enforcer-J

Re: RE: Re: Round 3 - Beemer Bash - 20th May - LuccaRing

Post by Enforcer-J »

hylas wrote: Don't know about the rest of you but I'm more keen for competition then fun nights.
Im the same. I like pushing myself and being pushed and feeling like a real race driver :) I dont race karts anymore so i need my fix!
There's still competition on Friday night though despite the fun nature of it. I go hard sometimes but generally you'll find me exploring shortcuts and the infield :)
Billiam

Post by Billiam »

Sorry I couldn't make it guys. Once again I screwed up my schedule and left my report to the last minute.

Will be ready and waiting for next week