LFS Nations Cup

LFS chat
nikimere

LFS Nations Cup

Post by nikimere »

Hi Guys, i know its been a while, but the LFS Nations Cup is now open again for registration. If you registered on our old site i'm afraid you will have to register again.
I know because this is a world championship that it will be difficult for you guys and the europeans to race together, i have yet to find a solution to this. Any ideas?
I had originally thought that we could have a group for austrailia, new zeland, and anyone else near your yime zone, but at some stage you will have to race against european drivers. is there any time that would work out? maybe weekends? late at night?

you can see the nations cup site here http://www.lfs-nationscup.tk

thanks,
niki
Latch

Post by Latch »

We seem to attract a few Europeans when racing on the NZ server. Also, when SCR raced MB, we tried servers in NZ and St0rm's server (in Canada iirc) and it ran relatively smoothly, except for Rots, who lagged out with 56k. We raced at 8am Australian Eastern time, which was evening/night over where you are.

Hope that gives you a few ideas :tilt: Good luck with the organising.
nikimere

Post by nikimere »

nice! ok well you could race on sat/sun mornings and euros on fri/sat night... the races can be oranised between the team managers. go tonto the forum and sign up for your nations ;)