Angels Fall First

General game chat
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Angels Fall First

Post by wobblysauce »

Not normally one to push Early access games but thought some might want to look into this, as it has finally gone open Beta/Green lighted.

It is like Battlefield 2042, Star wars Battlefront 2, Titanfall, Planetside rolled into one. Infantry, Craft, and full Space combat with boarding ability's. Defend the Capital ship or stay and repair and repel the invaders.

Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Re: Angels Fall First

Post by ysu »

So it's a bit like ArmA, with lots of team action? I think I've played planetside, and it wasn't too bad, but it wasn't nearly good enough - too much lag, too dependent on team action, etc.
If it's anything like these, it'll not be for the casual gamer, that's for sure :) Which means, sadly, I'm out. Shame, as it looks promising.
Surprise, no sig. Now there is. Or is there?
DarrenM

Post by DarrenM »

Looks interesting, but reading the reviews and forum shows it still needs a lot of work.

I've been doing a lot of arma coop lately but it can be a bit slow sometimes. This looks a bit faster paced.
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Post by wobblysauce »

Scott Manley video is with the first release code, patch 2 fixed a number of the issues he had, though sill some others.

A patch 2 video.
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.