Contacting a playstation user?

General game chat
smithcorp
Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Contacting a playstation user?

Post by smithcorp »

Some poor sap called Superman20092012 (real name Levi something - guessing smith?) placed an order at the playstation store but got his email address wrong, so i got his receipt and order conformation.

I contacted Playstation support to see if they could pass on the info to him, but they are useless. Any Playstation users here? Using that username, is it possible to contact someone via teh PS network (not by email - i assume he's fucked that up)?

smith
c.j
Midget Wanker

Re: Contacting a playstation user?

Post by c.j »

Hey,

Yea, you can go to the Friends tab and search for the User ID, but I am not sure if you can message them without adding due to the privacy settings the user has set.

I am not completely familiar with PS system, I only connected my PS4 to the internet for the first time today and added a mate from the Army.

When I set my account and privacy settings for the playstation network today I had to check or uncheck a whole series of boxes dependent on how I wanted to be able to be searched for and contacted. (Friends, Friends of Friends etc).
Last edited by c.j on Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198089849481]Image[/url]

;)
smithcorp
Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Re: Contacting a playstation user?

Post by smithcorp »

Thanks cj. I'm not a playstation user so I don't have any way of contacting another user through the network. I suppose he will work it out.