free to good home

Buying or Selling stuff? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
The admins take no responsibility for goods sold, bought or swapped on the forums. This forum is purely for making others aware that you have stuff to buy, sell or swap. Please make all transactions of money and goods via PM or email.

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.

Thanks.
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

free to good home

Post by w00dsy »

i have 1 Nigel in average condition i need to get rid of. Rather large creature, red in color, tight leather coat. Can ride a bike really fast. Like's free tram rides, Smith's Beers, rubbing himself against things and random lettering. Has a swollen right arm, no money but a really cool iPod. Reason for selling, his stories is driving me nuts.

:lol:
nutty
Spam King
Spam King

Post by nutty »

You would have to pay me! :p
Shonky

Post by Shonky »

:rofl: This just might be the first "For Sale" item that is passed in. :p
macca
Founder
Founder

Re: free to good home

Post by macca »

w00dsy wrote:i have 1 Nigel in average condition i need to get rid of. Rather large creature, red in color, tight leather coat. Can ride a bike really fast. Like's free tram rides, Smith's Beers, rubbing himself against things and random lettering. Has a swollen right arm, no money but a really cool iPod. Reason for selling, his stories is driving me nuts. :lol:

:rofl:
I don't know where I'm going but I'm on my way!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/zedmacca/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
petey

Post by petey »

how do you define "good home" ..... I was gonna eat him for a christmas dinner? Is that too "nasty" For you? .
If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you finally have enough horsepower.
Nigel
Stupid Retard
Stupid Retard

Re: free to good home

Post by Nigel »

w00dsy wrote:i have 1 Nigel in average condition i need to get rid of. Rather large creature, red in color, tight leather coat. Can ride a bike really fast. Like's free tram rides, Smith's Beers, rubbing himself against things and random lettering. Has a swollen right arm, no money but a really cool iPod. Reason for selling, his stories is driving me nuts.

:lol:
:eyepop: :fall:

Its rather scary how much of that is acurate.
Flickr Gallery
Fourth Photography
"There is nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney, Sr.
matticooper

Post by matticooper »

Is he toilet trained and does he come with a 30 day money back guarantee? What other accessories come packaged?
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

matticooper wrote:Is he toilet trained and does he come with a 30 day money back guarantee? What other accessories come packaged?
isn't he free?

in that case, if you don't like him. just throw him out after you've finished
Nigel
Stupid Retard
Stupid Retard

Post by Nigel »

Man thats harsh. :cry:
Flickr Gallery
Fourth Photography
"There is nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney, Sr.
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Post by w00dsy »

r8response wrote: just throw him out after you've finished
finished what exactly? :yikes: