Wolfmother

Chat about stuff you listen to or play
tehsid
forum fairy - in a gay way!

Wolfmother

Post by tehsid »

What do you guys think of this great aussy rock band. Labeld as Australias Led Zep...
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Post by w00dsy »

yeah they are great, very 70's though, you'd have to like that old riffy jamming style from back then.
pogo

Post by pogo »

Don't mind 'em, being hyped nearly as much as Jet was tho... fizzle.
tehsid

Post by tehsid »

I quite like it, got there album today... lovin it.
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

well, they've been around for a while, doing the BDO circuit and whatnot. Goodluck to em.. While their music is very zerp-esque, it has its own originality, Some of the tracks are brilliant
Enforcer-J

Post by Enforcer-J »

Well, I feel they have taken me into "another dimension" of music. When I first heard some of Wolfmother on the J's I thought they were an ancient rock band that had re-formed to make a new album :nod: I've never been interested in the old style 70's rock but they add their own twist to it and I'm totally hooked on their new album!
Pffftt, Jet dont even compare!

Can't wait to see 'em at the BDO. I think they might give Frenzal a run for their money in terms of the best moshpit I have ever been in, well I hope so anyway :D
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

Enforcer-J wrote:Well, I feel they have taken me into "another dimension" of music. When I first heard some of Wolfmother on the J's I thought they were an ancient rock band that had re-formed to make a new album :nod: I've never been interested in the old style 70's rock but they add their own twist to it and I'm totally hooked on their new album!
Pffftt, Jet dont even compare!

Can't wait to see 'em at the BDO. I think they might give Frenzal a run for their money in terms of the best moshpit I have ever been in, well I hope so anyway :D
J......big day out, hit the Mudvayne Pit man, That'll be pretty good. last time i was in a mudvaybe pit, i broke my fricken foot.. cos a fat bitch trod on me... awww..
breakneck

Post by breakneck »

pogo wrote:Don't mind 'em, being hyped nearly as much as Jet was tho... fizzle.
Commercial radio haven't caught on already, have they? :eek:

I've been a fan of the 3 brothers since the BDO in January.. Nothing new or groundbreaking, but I'll be damned if anything else has got me playing the air guitar as hard this year. :D
pogo

Post by pogo »

Yeah, I think so break. The album was delayed tho, right, so it's not like they were actually on the ball or anything. I'm just waiting for the Mind's Eye ringtone :cyclops:
breakneck

Post by breakneck »

pogo wrote:I'm just waiting for the Mind's Eye ringtone :cyclops:
:rofl:

I'm not giving up my ringtone of crazy frog's christmas remixes. Sorry wolfmother, just aren't cool enough. :lol: