The Cathedral – Monza 1967 for Grand Prix Legends Revamped

GPL related chat
Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

The Cathedral – Monza 1967 for Grand Prix Legends Revamped

Post by Duke »

Released 23 years ago, Papyrus’ historic Formula One simulator still has an active modding community that keeps adding new content and pushing the constraints on the rather historic graphics engine. Here’s the newest release from this amazing community, a complete revamp of Monza 1967 called “The Cathedral”, coming with new trackside objects, textures and much more.
As a bonus, the track release does not just contain the 1967 look but players using the 1965 GPL mod can race on the 1965 version of the track as well!
DOWNLOAD MONZA 1967 FOR GRAND PRIX LEGENDS HERE
Dukester

norbs diplomacy lesson 101: "If I was putting words in your mouth, you'd know."
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Re: The Cathedral – Monza 1967 for Grand Prix Legends Revamped

Post by w00dsy »

That's a cool video but it's no Rather Risky Racers.
durbster
The Whack Wasp Warrior

Post by durbster »

Do people still play GPL? I mean I loved it and spent an absurd amount of hours on it, but it's more than 20 years old and things have moved on in every way.
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Post by norbs »

durbster wrote:Do people still play GPL? I mean I loved it and spent an absurd amount of hours on it, but it's more than 20 years old and things have moved on in every way.

I still crank up Galaga, 1942 and Donkey Kong on MAME. the difference is I concede there are better games around these days, the anorak wearing GPL fans dont. :nod:
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
Bails MacKenzie

Post by Bails MacKenzie »

norbs wrote:I still crank up Galaga, 1942 and Donkey Kong on MAME. the difference is I concede there are better games around these days, the anorak wearing GPL fans dont. :nod:
You must be crazy Norbs, GPL is the best sim for realism and accuracy and installing mod after fucking mod after fucking mod and then spending an hour calibrating the rig to do the same race you could have done in rfactor in half the time and twice the fun with better AI.