2022 FORMULA 1 HEINEKEN GRANDE PRÊMIO DE SÃO PAULO

Chat about Formula 1, V8's, Indycar etc
Forum rules
Please be careful about posting results in threads discussing current sporting events.

Where possible can the first person to start a thread on an event add *spoilers included* (or similar) to the thread title so that all discussion on the event is kept in one place and readers are aware that the content may contain the results.

w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Re: 2022 FORMULA 1 HEINEKEN GRANDE PRÊMIO DE SÃO PAULO

Post by w00dsy »

'we sat down and had a chat and Max told us where we went wrong. We promise it won't happen again'.
Big Kev
Clean as a Whistle
Clean as a Whistle

Re: 2022 FORMULA 1 HEINEKEN GRANDE PRÊMIO DE SÃO PAULO

Post by Big Kev »

I like too how Max said the online stuff was disgusting..... conveniently avoiding the fact that his mum was part of that posting on twitter that Perez was cheating on his wife!!

Also I hate it when they say things like 'people don't have all the facts'. Well fine, tell us what the facts are so we know what it's about and why you did it.

I also don't get why he says there was no pre-agreement to give a place back. Why does there have to be? Do you want them to have that in every pre-race strategy plan? You're a team! You already have the title, more points mean nothing to you so why not help the team get their first ever 1-2 by letting Perez through. That doesn't need pre-arranging surely.
ARSE Biscuits! Driftu Kingu!
My Flickr Stream