all the ARSE dribble
DarrenM

Re: COVID-19

Post by DarrenM »

w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Post by w00dsy »

I got it for the first time last week. Day 1 was horrible but every day after that i felt a bit better. While i feel fine now I'm still testing positive 9 days later and i have a cough if i exert myself or talk too much. Which is always.
CLP
C grade super domestique

Post by CLP »

Well, looks like it finally caught up with me :(

Went to a family Christmas dinner, as one does. Was a bit annoyed that someone brought their kid along with a runny nose. No surprise then that a few days later I start coming down with a runny nose myself. Decide out of an abundance of caution to do a RAT.. positive. Wasn't entirely sure if I'd managed to screw up the RAT and get a false positive. Then V did one and also came back positive. :(

Turns out at least another 2 people have since tested positive from that gathering.

Thus far it's been okay for me. The day prior to doing the test I was already having symptoms but managed to be on the bike for 3 or so hours. Yesterday was worse with a constantly runny nose with frequent coughing and sneezing and generally low energy. Today has been pretty good. Much more energy and only a bit of a cough. Admittedly this is under the effect of cold and flu medication, so that might be reducing the severity of things.