Speed

2 new tracks

Post by Speed »

Croft & Sachsenring. Lots of fun.
http://tantra.rscsites.org/gtl.htm
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Post by Exar Kun »

Nice layouts in these cars. Overall a nice job but the textures fall down compared to the simbin originals.
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Post by w00dsy »

Exar Kun wrote:Overall a nice job but the textures fall down compared to the simbin originals.
that the problem Mick, the Simbin ones are so high quality anything else looks average. But as long as they are reasonable accurate i don't really care too much about quality. Bring on more tracks i say. :yes:
Acerlyte

Post by Acerlyte »

Yeah I agree. I am very happy with the car selection but being able to try them out on more tracks would be awesome.
w00dsy

Post by w00dsy »

i've just done some AI racing at Croft and it's a hoot. The AI in GT Legends are really good, certainly better behaved than real people :p
Jamo

Post by Jamo »

I really wish someone would do a quality version of Goodwood for GTL.

I mean that is the premier place these cars are raced every year. Not to mention an awesome circuit.
I drink a great deal, I sleep a little and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two hundred percent form - Sir Winston Churchill
pogo

Post by pogo »

w00dsy wrote:i've just done some AI racing at Croft and it's a hoot. The AI in GT Legends are really good, certainly better behaved than real people :p
You're not wrong. Have had some fun online too, but there's still the dickhead element to contend with.

Having a ball with single player, sorta stuck on the 'stang. I love turning it with the throttle, lifting it's big heavy nose in the air... tons of dumbfun :D I'll worry about add-on tracks once I finish single player :cyclops:
w00dsy

Post by w00dsy »

Jamo wrote:I really wish someone would do a quality version of Goodwood for GTL.

I mean that is the premier place these cars are raced every year. Not to mention an awesome circuit.

:yes: agreed, it seems natural considering they run there now still.