FS: 1964 Ford Compact Fairlane

Buying or Selling stuff? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
The admins take no responsibility for goods sold, bought or swapped on the forums. This forum is purely for making others aware that you have stuff to buy, sell or swap. Please make all transactions of money and goods via PM or email.

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.

Thanks.
EzyRider

FS: 1964 Ford Compact Fairlane

Post by EzyRider »

Okay, I've been "convinced" by the wife (read: threatened with castration) that I need to sell my long time project car that's become a long-term housing commission for for redback spiders.. so, heavy sigh and off we go.

It's a 1964 Compact Fairlane, you'd remember those cars from the old TV shows like Homicide etc., if you're older than 35. Big old tanks 13 city blocks long, had small-block V8's (302's and 289's mostly), and were sheer luxury back in the day.

There's no running gear (ie; motor and gearbox), but all the rest is there, although it needs a new bonnet. The dude I bought it off managed to lose it whilst towing it from one place to another, and it went under the wheels of one truck and two cars. Silly tard.

There's 4 spare doors, 2 spare front panels/guards, plus yards and yards of chrome shiney bits like the trims, the grill (there's three here), odds and ends, what-not's, and all the shiney bits that go on the dash.

I have several photo's, about 5mb of them all told, so if you need more than what I've got here, let me know. EVERYTHING'S GOTTA GO~!

Price tag.. well, that depends on whether I sell off just the rolling shell, or a few parts here and there, or sell it as a complete concern.
If you're curious for a starting price, feel free to pm me.

Middle Pack Racing Watch your mirrors!

Norbs on Germaine Greer: "..that crusty old slag can tongue kiss my quivering sphincter muscle, fuck her and the pretentious boat she fucking sailed in on."
limbo

Post by limbo »

you could sell the missus and use the money to do up the ford
although thats just one solution.
Those Glands of Bartholin I bless, the sweet wild honey they express,
the exquisite faint scent they bring, of mountain flowers in early spring.
matticooper

Post by matticooper »

I think it'd be easier to sell the Ford :nod: