[whinge] Channel 7 [/whinge]

Chat about stuff you've seen
Unforgiven

[whinge] Channel 7 [/whinge]

Post by Unforgiven »

OK most the good series are on Channel 7, first theres LOST 8:30 Thursdays, Prison break which has just finished 8:30 Wednesday. Then theres the show I really really like and thats Las Vegas those bloody executives have moved it from 7:30 Thursdays to 8:30 on AAL night Wednesdays.

As if it wasnt bad enough having to watch videos of the Prison Break episodes now my favourite show i'm gonna be missing, :( .

Man I'm so pissed off I wanna cry.
They should make sham wow stubbie holders so if ya spill ya beer you can soak it straight up and put it back in the stubbie
nutty
Spam King
Spam King

Post by nutty »

Bittorrent is your friend :)

Ive seen all 3 seasons of lv, all of PB.. tho I dont watch lost
Cetram

Post by Cetram »

:iagree:
I've seen all of lost now. I find it so much easier to follow whats happening when theres no ads interrupting :D
Now i can watch all the eps again as ch7 show em :)
somebloke

Post by somebloke »

Not to forget the best show on channel 7, 24 with our hero Jack Bauer. Even though you could have downloaded it a couple of months back. :)
Bauer

Post by Bauer »

somebloke wrote:Not to forget the best show on channel 7, 24 with our hero Jack Bauer. Even though you could have downloaded it a couple of months back. :)
:yes: just finished watching that one. recorded last nights due to a league race and watched all 4 hours this arvo and tonight :)
--------------
Stu
ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Post by ysu »

You'll not lose but win if you don't watch those shows mate. ;)

Having said that, a recorder is your friend too, that way you can avoid the mindless ads too.
Surprise, no sig. Now there is. Or is there?