Anyone in the loop with bike wreckers or yamaha?

Buying or Selling stuff? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
The admins take no responsibility for goods sold, bought or swapped on the forums. This forum is purely for making others aware that you have stuff to buy, sell or swap. Please make all transactions of money and goods via PM or email.

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.

Thanks.
c.j
Midget Wanker

Anyone in the loop with bike wreckers or yamaha?

Post by c.j »

I am still in the process of rebuilding my 2002 R6. I have rebuilt, refitted and tested the bike 3 times in the 5 days i have been in Sydney... Its getting old quickly...

I have refitted the motor and still have a slight oil leak where one of the spigots holding the output shaft cover sits on the engine case. That being the shaft that the front sprocket sits on to drive the chain. I have had this crack welded and tested but once we refitted the engine it leaked above this, where we hadnt tested...

Basically now i have told my story, i was wondering if any one knew people in the motorcycle wrecking, parts or yamaha side of the house?

I need to get my hands on a new engine case, which is two halves.

Im pretty sure i have asked this before, so sorry if i have... but i'd like to get this done before the end of August... in which case my dad will be doing it whilst im blowing the crap out of things in Kuwait....

my email is cj_harvey_aus@hotmail.com

My dads is k_harvey@internode.on.net

He can take any questions in regards to this too if anyone can help me out...

Cheers all... :yes:
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198089849481]Image[/url]

;)