Fangin around games - what do you use to let off some steam?

General game chat
TassieDevil

Post by TassieDevil »

I recently played a little BF1942 online with RobinJ... not the best FPS in the world but still a lotta fun. maybe we should get a fun ARSE team going for BF1942 and go and kick some ? :)

And none of that BF1991 crap either (Desert Combat)... BF1942 is WWII. :lol:
TassieDevil :yes:
Push to test... Release to detonate.
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

tassie. maybe we should wait till BF2 come's out. going to be a great game by the looks of it.
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

I play BF1942 mainly the Forgotten Hope mod. I play the AI alot but am willing for some online madness. Desert Combat is also good. I've played it online and got spanked! Its great!
SamC
Photographer, not artist.

Post by SamC »

CoD CoD CoD CoD and more CoD ...... :D
SE1Z

Post by SE1Z »

ill play bf1942...
havent played for agessssssss tho...

im guessing there are a few patches.

if you do setup a game, ill need a day or two to install it and download the required patches.

:)
hankstar

Post by hankstar »

Letting off steam ... GTA3! It's always fun to see how long you can draw out a car-chase in a stolen firetruck :nod:
Rots
DiscoStu
DiscoStu

Post by Rots »

Neverwinter Nights on the Australis Nordolk server. Top fun, got attacked by a Black Dragon the other night while I was sleeping to recover hp and spells. My sexy female Elven Ranger was too scared to attack (low lvl character) and the dragon killed me and my party members.. lol, damn!
Threeps

Post by Threeps »

I play a few sports games. Pro Evolution Soccer 4 on xbox is probably the best soccer game ever. I just got outlaw golf 2 and that is quite fun too. Recently I got a game called Metal Arms: glitch in the system. It's this little robot shooter game on xbox and is pretty damn cool.