Tuesdays Tracks

GPL related chat
David Piglos Shaw
Pig
Pig

Post by David Piglos Shaw »

About 8:30 in the ARSE chatroom, in the 69 cars.
Jamo

Post by Jamo »

It's been so long since I drove online GPL it probably doesn't work anymore. I'll have to check tonight.

Did a 1.14.5 over the weekend in the 49B. Those cars are just bloody fantastic on a fast circuit.
I drink a great deal, I sleep a little and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two hundred percent form - Sir Winston Churchill
Jamo

Post by Jamo »

I bloody knew it!

No Racelist, No Chat...

**Fixed that but more problems**

Argh!
I drink a great deal, I sleep a little and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two hundred percent form - Sir Winston Churchill
David Piglos Shaw
Pig
Pig

Post by David Piglos Shaw »

Don't forget too that the 69s run through iGOR not VROC too.
Jamo

Post by Jamo »

OK had trouble getting in servers but I've sorted that.

One weird thing though. iGor will not allow me to use any car other than the BRM!!!
jacko ware

Post by jacko ware »

hi bluesman,
just to say ill be missing tuesday nightas ive got to work on magnetic island for the next week but ill look at some nice curevaciats bicine clad bodys on the beach for you all.
what a dump to have to work on.
catch you all and i enjoyed tus night goood fun.
jacko :aussie:
Bluesman
AGGOT Champion
AGGOT Champion

Post by Bluesman »

hang on.......you're saying you're gonna miss next weeks racing because you're working on some tropical island perving
on chicks in bikini's all day long????????............OK :D :yes:..............are there any more jobs there????

ARSE Resident Golf Alien.......your golf ARSE's are mine :D
jacko ware

Post by jacko ware »

:mj:
yes there is some jobs going.
im traffic controler and i like pissing drivers off,they get a bit up tight when they have to stop.
ill try for some photos to post for you all,that if i get time,he he
jacko :yikes:
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

I'll be back to race when part 2 of the '69 mod is released. I'm kind of not interested at the present time knowing there's an updated physic's model coming so I'll wait till then to see what it's like and join you all again for some Tuesday night fun :)
Minister for Religious Genocide.
Bluesman
AGGOT Champion
AGGOT Champion

Post by Bluesman »

sorry guys but i wont be around Tuesday nite as i'm off on holidays for 5 days from Monday.....cyas when i get back :)

vipergod
Dumb ARSE

Post by vipergod »

Damn and i'm in there now :rofl:
Had some major issues with the PC (what else is new) still not right but was hopin to race
I don't care what ya say GPL still rocks
Bluesman
AGGOT Champion
AGGOT Champion

Post by Bluesman »

ok guys......with the release of the 69 mod part2 we'll be using them Tuesday nite ( if you haven't gotit yet let me know)
and we'll be racing at Buk's Sandown68 & Landmark...go get em :yes:

Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

I blew the dust off my wheel and returned to GPL :) These new '69er's are nice to drive, the low wings that is. We had a run at Monza on another server and the drafting was awesome. The Brabham is sweet to drive as the nose just seemed to glide to the apex.

So next Tuesday I'll get home about 8:20pm, shovel food and drink down my throat and be ready to race :)
Minister for Religious Genocide.
vipergod
Dumb ARSE

Post by vipergod »

Sorry for not being around guys
will be back next week i hope
just the typical pc shit
Bluesman
AGGOT Champion
AGGOT Champion

Post by Bluesman »

Ok guys now we're gonna make things reeeeaaalllllyyyy interesting........had abit of an ask around and i've/we've decided that we'll change the format a little.

We'll still be racing Tuesday nites but each week we'll race something different in GPL....it goes like this

Week 1 (next Tuesday) We'll be racing the 65 Mod at Cadwell Park & Amaroo Park ( not the 67 version)

Week 2 we'll race the 67 F1's at venue's to be decided.

Week 3 we'll race the 69's at venue's to be decided.

Then the following week we'll revert back to the 65's and start all over again.

Coupla guys also expressed interest in driving the Thundercars. At this moment we wont ,but the new version (with adjustable wings) will be out soon so we'll think about that when it happens.

If for any reason you cant race, IE: you can't get any of the mods going for any reason , let us know and we'll do our best to help you out.

links to Cadwell http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=180789

and Amaroo http://gplmz.bcsims.com/index.php?showtopic=2623

CYA'S ON THE TRACK!!! :D

vipergod
Dumb ARSE

Post by vipergod »

Bloody good idea Dave :yes:
We can only hope a few others will turn now there is sumthin for everyone

And thanks for postin links to tracks :nod:
Funky

Post by Funky »

Handy to know too what the tracks are going to be, even if for no other reason than to avoid a last minute rush to download tracks. Am happy not to practice at a track, but having it already is an advantage!

Cheers,
Funky
jacko ware

Post by jacko ware »

:melt: :melt: :lol: :yikes: :yes: :p
welll i should be back for tusday night,we are now living in townsville and im home at night.
great idea for tus night raceing may bring back some more bodies very intersted to have a go.
catch you all there
:aussie: :rofl: [/quote]
Bluesman
AGGOT Champion
AGGOT Champion

Post by Bluesman »

ok guys we're in the 67's on Tuesday and we'll be racing at a coupla new tracks......Porto & Panchine

get em at the Alternative Track Database http://gpltd.bcsims.com/

Bluesman
AGGOT Champion
AGGOT Champion

Post by Bluesman »

lotta fun was had at the last two tracks, i'll try to keep that up.....69's next week at Imola & Parco del Valentino Torino (huh?)
get the track here http://gplmz.bcsims.com/index.php?showtopic=2384#

I've hadda run at this Torino track and its a fast street circuit with some very tricky corners, so get plenty of practice in.
Once you do its alotta fun.....the fast guys should be able to get in the low 1:30's...i used a modified Nurby setup.

Acerlyte

Post by Acerlyte »

Um, providing no one objects I was hoping to join in this week. I WAS going to join in for the 67 cars last week but I spent it practicing for the 3 hour Turbo Tussle :). I have had a little bit of a go with the 69 cars and I think I should be able to keep one on track for long enough ^_^. Can we use either winged versions of the cars? Or are we just using the low wing ones?

Cheers!
Bluesman
AGGOT Champion
AGGOT Champion

Post by Bluesman »

you'll get no objections from us Acer....the more the merrier :)......as for the cars you can use either high or low wing as they are now
both part of part2.....but bear in mind that the physics for both are the same since part2 so there's no advantage/difference in performance.
Dont know if you wanna hang around for both races, but we'll be racing Imola 1st and its definately the easier of the 2 tracks.....but
feel free to race in both....but i gotta warn ya that Torino takes some learning.

Acerlyte

Post by Acerlyte »

You aren't bloody well kidding! I think I have spent the last hour or so just trying to get one TIMED lap round there! Mind you the track suits these fast cars pretty well if you ask me :). I think for me though I am just getting the hang of the cars again which is a task in itself but boy aren't they quick. Sure is a fun hooting round the tight streets in these rockets :D. I managed a 1:38 in the end though, unfortunately I walled it in the next corner :P.

Will definately make it for Tuesday :)
Bluesman
AGGOT Champion
AGGOT Champion

Post by Bluesman »

ok doods its 65's time again next week so break out the little screamers.........we'll be heading off to Lakeside here in Oz
then a quick trip over to the States for a buzz around Pebble Beach....go getem :)

Acerlyte

Post by Acerlyte »

Thunder cars are now out for those interested :)