ARSE World Cup Thread!

Cricket, footy, tennis, whatever
Enforcer-J

Post by Enforcer-J »

Yeah, I'm going for the poms. :aussie:
BigPete33

Post by BigPete33 »

Sterling wrote:I'll be barracking for the pommies..........and definately not Italy, France, Argentina or Brazil....
took the words right out of my mouth stirlo.

if england fluff it then i'll cheer for germany.
Gasking: just cant hack getting beaten by you Pete, specialy by such a large amount

Bacchulum

Post by Bacchulum »

After what I've seen so far, I'm definately backing the ref's to be the stand out of the tournament. :rolleyes: :p :lol:
Righteous
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Righteous »

Poms here.

REFS FTW!!!
Nigel
Stupid Retard
Stupid Retard

Post by Nigel »

Ah good. I have converted you all [Insert evil laugh here]
Flickr Gallery
Fourth Photography
"There is nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney, Sr.
Montey

Post by Montey »

After some of the biggotted abuse I've copped from English supporters in the past 2 weeks I say, feck the soap dodgers! C'mon the Krauts!
- When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
- If youre paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes fit in a doghouse? None! Icecream doesn't have bones!!!
BigPete33

Post by BigPete33 »

Montey wrote:After some of the biggotted abuse I've copped from English supporters in the past 2 weeks I say, feck the soap dodgers! C'mon the Krauts!
<stares blankly with mouth open>
Gasking: just cant hack getting beaten by you Pete, specialy by such a large amount

Montey

Post by Montey »

BigPete33 wrote:
Montey wrote:After some of the biggotted abuse I've copped from English supporters in the past 2 weeks I say, feck the soap dodgers! C'mon the Krauts!
No biggots on this forum. On other forums that contain signficantly more whinging poms there are heaps.
- When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
- If youre paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes fit in a doghouse? None! Icecream doesn't have bones!!!
BigPete33

Post by BigPete33 »

Montey wrote:
BigPete33 wrote:
No biggots on this forum. On other forums that contain signficantly more whinging poms there are heaps.
I was more shocked that you weren't going to support england, just seems wrong :)

Montey

Post by Montey »

BigPete33 wrote:
Montey wrote:
BigPete33 wrote: <stares blankly with mouth open>
I was more shocked that you weren't going to support england, just seems wrong :)
Previously, I probably would have. To an extent it would be nice to see them get one again. But I just got so jacked off by their irrational hatred of Australia.
Nigel
Stupid Retard
Stupid Retard

Post by Nigel »

Montey wrote:
Previously, I probably would have. To an extent it would be nice to see them get one again. But I just got so jacked off by their irrational hatred of Australia.
Funny how that works both ways. :)
Flickr Gallery
Fourth Photography
somebloke

Post by somebloke »

With the German background at home, they were always my #2.
petey

Post by petey »

I do want to see brazil or france win...

No idea why, as i think all the teams left are a bunch of half-wit tossers who's only strategy is too take a dive in the 18yard box.
If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you finally have enough horsepower.
BigPete33

Post by BigPete33 »

oh no...not again :cry:

Nigel
Stupid Retard
Stupid Retard

Post by Nigel »

:cry:
Flickr Gallery
Fourth Photography
nutty
Spam King
Spam King

Post by nutty »

I think England need to learn how to shoot
Montey

Post by Montey »

Ahhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
Scuderia_Alan

Post by Scuderia_Alan »

Oh Dear. :lmao:

:hne:
Big Kev
Clean as a Whistle
Clean as a Whistle

Post by Big Kev »

Bollocks.

Oh well. We'll be waving goodbye to our manager and hopefully the new guy will take his head out of his arse!
ARSE Biscuits! Driftu Kingu!
My Flickr Stream
Sterling

Post by Sterling »

nutty wrote:I think England need to learn how to shoot
Is it just me or have they started playing a ver boring style of football..... :rolleyes:
nutty
Spam King
Spam King

Post by nutty »

France beat Brazil :S
BigPete33

Post by BigPete33 »

France didn't just beat Brazil, they made them look second rate...quite an impressive showing.

I have to say re: Englands performances... I simply cannot stand a manager/coach who just sits there and isn't pro-active at all, and when he does do something you wonder WTF he's doing....for example: I'm a massive fan of Jamie Carragher but when the game is clearly going to go to penalties he is NOT the person I would put on to take one..even more so when taking off an attacking player who has just shown he's prepared to have a go.

England have such fantastic players but Sven just couldn't get them to gel properly and/or play to their strengths properly (as IF have Frank Lampard going forward more than Steven Gerrard..altho Gerrard is a better defender he's also better at going forward...hence the international cryout for a holding midfield player) and WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING HAVING ROONEY UP FRONT BY HIMSELF?!?.

I could rant on all day so I'll stop here...very disappointed with England going out in another 1/4 final, well done to France for beating Brazil (but pity they're French) :)

Johnny X
Clean as a Whistle
Clean as a Whistle

Post by Johnny X »

:(

England have been pretty crap throughout.... nothing more than most (realistic) England fans expected. We have a team full of great players but no TEAM, its as simple as that.

... nuff said :(
BigPete33

Post by BigPete33 »

Beckham has stood down as England Captain. My thoughts are that it's probably for the best.

Looking around at the current squad who do we all think is a good replacement?

My vote (biased as it is) is for Stevie Gerrard...does a magnificent job at Liverpool and really leads by example.

John Terry is another one I would say can do a good job.

ReppohC

Post by ReppohC »

Grrr. Stayed up through the entire Germany vs Italy match. And then they go and kick two goals in the last minutes of extra time. Was really hoping for it to goto penalties as well... Wanted to see how good that italian goal keeper really is. Hes yet to have a goal against him (other then that own goal).