ARSE JERSEYS

CyclARSEts talk in here.
Santaria

Re: ARSE JERSEYS

Post by Santaria »

In all honesty, why can't we have: Australian Sim Racing Enthusiast instead of "ARSE" I love the forum, it's a 2nd home, but it's pretty obvious offline the ARSE tag isn't something we can all wear. So why no the full name?
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197999720352]Image[/url]
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

I'll put that on there for sure, as well as the web address. But probably a fair bit smaller. This is just showing the overall look of the jersey. Bring on the critique tho, we'll perfect it by the time we organize them.
Bauer

Post by Bauer »

looking like a good start huRRtsy.

I like the name and also thought it looked like some weird euro sponsor. Its funny what the minds sees if it doesnt know any better.

How about http://www.arse.org.au" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; on the back of the collar or around the sleeve? What about the exhausts log on the back?

And it would also make me more keen if any ARSE who had a business to promote wanted to put there name on it too.

I think its a great idea. Good effort.
--------------
Stu
DarrenM

Post by DarrenM »

Cyclearsets is fine with me. So is that design :)
Santaria

Post by Santaria »

DarrenM wrote:Cyclearsets is fine with me. So is that design :)
Cyclearsettes is what I immediately think. Sounds/looks feminine. Excluding Hz, I thought we were all macho men!
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197999720352]Image[/url]
DarrenM

Post by DarrenM »

Cyclarsts?
Cyclearsts?
Cyclhugegonadsts?
mrleisure

Post by mrleisure »

The colours and design looks great :yes: . I'll go with what ever is decided upon as far as the text goes , I'm sure it will be good .
"There is a grey blur and green blur . I try to stay on the grey one...." Joey Dunlop IoM TT Legend

"You work for the line.. you own the line .. you defend that hard fought line." Steer
J.D.
Rat

Post by J.D. »

1. Hz-Lab
2. Woodsy
3. Bauer
4. Flinty
5. Santaria
6. norbs
7.mrleisure
8. Darren
9. JD
10. Wobbldock
сначала мы убиваем американского лося и белку.

"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell.

Proudly never a mod or admin at RSC from 2001 - 2009.
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

id love one but im broke. i could laybuy it. haha.
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

well if we can round up some other local arsite's to throw their business on it, then it will make it cheaper for everyone. No rush either, it will take a couple weeks to go to order anyway.
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

ARSE JERSEYS

Post by DexterPunk »

I wouldn't mind having my logo/web address on it. I'm looking at getting back into riding again and would possibly purchase one.

Didn't wanna take a spot from someone who was uber keen if there was limited numbers. So havnt posted till now.
Bauer

Post by Bauer »

It was always an EOI anyway at this stage Dex. Consider yourself added to the list. As for your logo etc, if Hz doesnt chat to you from your comment, suggest you chat to him.

1. Hz-Lab
2. Woodsy
3. Bauer
4. Flinty
5. Santaria
6. norbs
7.mrleisure
8. Darren
9. JD
10. Wobbldock
11. Dex
--------------
Stu
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

10 was the minimum Dex, can definitely get more...

Yep, if you want a logo on there, shoot me a PM with what you'd be willing to contribute. Once I know of all who want to contribute I will put up who gets what kind of space, obviously based on how much is contributed. But I'll try and make sure everyone gets some really good coverage on there.
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

Ok so I'm going to start work on the Final design. i'll post up a paypal account shortly for people to throw their coin in, I'll order a few extra as well just incase we have some Sizing problems or if people want them down the line. I'll get a sizing chart shortly so we can start getting the final numbers.

Seeing as no one else wants their business on there, does anyone have any thoughts as to what we can put on there? even some humorous fictitious brands I could dodge some logo's up for and throw on there to make it look a little more..umm.. full?
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

aaaaannnnddd an update on the design

Could those of you who are keen please PM me your email address. I will send you an invoice through Paypal, then you can just pay for it whenever you like. At this stage they will be $70 delivered. If we manage to get more people on board the price will drop and I will refund the difference.

The sooner everyone pays up the sooner we'll get the Jerseys. I'll try and get a sizing chart up over the weekend.

Feel free to comment on the design, we still need some stuff to fill it up.
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Post by norbs »

I am a little concerned about the black to be honest Hurts. I sweat like a fucker, and the black around the neck will get killer hot on sunny days.

The bright green and yellow I love.

The cyclarsets also isnt grabbing me.

Sorry for the negativity.
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

No no, not negativity, Criticism. Is it the typography of Cyclarsets? or the actual word?

valid point about the black. On the sides and that it won't be an issue as that is all breathable mesh there. But I can change the collar white, it will tie in with the graphics just fine.
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Post by w00dsy »

Hz-Lab wrote: Seeing as no one else wants their business on there, does anyone have any thoughts as to what we can put on there? even some humorous fictitious brands I could dodge some logo's up for and throw on there to make it look a little more..umm.. full?

surprise nugget ftw
J.D.
Rat

Post by J.D. »

Fleshlight? :D
сначала мы убиваем американского лося и белку.

"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell.

Proudly never a mod or admin at RSC from 2001 - 2009.
DarrenM

Post by DarrenM »

Hz-Lab wrote:No no, not negativity, Criticism. Is it the typography of Cyclarsets? or the actual word?
Since Santaria pointed out the cyclearsettes angle I'm not all that keen on the word any more. I'd be happy with cyclarsts though.

I like the black but if it's no good for some how would it look if those sections were white/gradient with a black border?
Speed

Post by Speed »

The tops look great Hz.

They're worth more than my bike though, (more a reflection of my bike's value...not your shirts), so I'll stick to my tank top & footy shorts. :)
http://500px.com/Warren_Joyce" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Post by DexterPunk »

I'm not going to be able to afford mine :( after glandular had me out of work for 3 weeks, I have to make some cut backs on a few of these sorts of things for the time being. Apologies if this pushes the price up for people.
markus

Post by markus »

DexterPunk wrote:I'm not going to be able to afford mine :( after glandular had me out of work for 3 weeks, I have to make some cut backs on a few of these sorts of things for the time being. Apologies if this pushes the price up for people.
Humm, think I would like to get one provided the additional shipping cost to other side of the globe (Finland) isn't too close to the price of the shirt :)
Much cycling such kilometers.
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

I've been sitting on this for a bit as I am trialing out some new suppliers. I think what I will do is just get about 15 or so of various sizes and people can just buy them as they are ready.
Crowella

Post by Crowella »

Has the design still remained as the previous posting? I might get one but I feel slightly odd with having "arse" on a jersey, even if it's a bit subtle. Everything else looks great though :)