Occasional Visitor

Re: Lawrence of Arabia on Blu-ray

Post by smithcorp »

Got mine - haven't watched it yet.
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Post by Exar Kun »

DarrenM wrote:I've tried watching it a couple times in the past and it hasn't held my attention. That was on tv though and I struggle to maintain interest in anything with ad breaks in it. Last time I tried to watch a movie on tv I went to get a drink or something in the 1st ad break and forgot all about the movie until the next day :eek:
LOL. I've never been that bad but I know what you mean. I so rarely watch anything that isn't at least recorded that when I get to a 'live' ad break, I'll commence channel surfing and often never come back or forget I was watching something else in the meantime. I can only imagine what the attention spans of the next generation are going to be like if thi
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!"
J.D.
Rat

Post by J.D. »

Exar Kun wrote:I can only imagine what the attention spans of the next generation are going to be like if thi
LOL!!

Boring!
сначала мы убиваем американского лося и белку.

"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell.

Proudly never a mod or admin at RSC from 2001 - 2009.
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Post by DexterPunk »

tl;dr

Sent from Han Solo using TK-421's phone.