MetropolARSE Lot numbers/Rules

No witty remarks yet.
Rots
DiscoStu
DiscoStu

Re: MetropolARSE Lot numbers/Rules

Post by Rots »

There's no gate for the road heading out of town between Ghost's and my Lot (25 & 26), so we are getting some creepers sneaking into town. One of them blew up and took part of Ghosts house out with it. The second one that snuck in, I lured back out of town before killing.

Is there any chance we can get a gate please? :)
AstrO
Help Desk Expert

Post by AstrO »

Rots wrote:There's no gate for the road heading out of town between Ghost's and my Lot (25 & 26), so we are getting some creepers sneaking into town. One of them blew up and took part of Ghosts house out with it. The second one that snuck in, I lured back out of town before killing.

Done
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

Rots wrote:There's no gate for the road heading out of town between Ghost's and my Lot (25 & 26), so we are getting some creepers sneaking into town. One of them blew up and took part of Ghosts house out with it. The second one that snuck in, I lured back out of town before killing.

Some idiot didnt put the anti creeper exposions command in on your lots, what a retard, i say we give him all our stuff.

i saved his bacon and put it on.... :P
AstrO
Help Desk Expert

Post by AstrO »

NeilPearson wrote:Some idiot didnt put the anti creeper exposions command in on your lots, what a retard, i say we give him all our stuff.

i saved his bacon and put it on.... :P
I double checked that yesterday and it said it was on :(
Rots
DiscoStu
DiscoStu

Post by Rots »

haha thanks guys. Does that mean no more spiders spawning in the my mine? Shame cause it was an easy source of string! :p
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

no they should still spawn, only thing i changed was creepers will explode, but they dont do any damage to you or the lot.
Rots
DiscoStu
DiscoStu

Post by Rots »

Cheers
Rots
DiscoStu
DiscoStu

Post by Rots »

I've built a small community food market outside my cave. Feel free to take only what you need. There is a donations chest also, no cobblestone though! :p

I'll be away until Sunday week... so don't expect the food to be replaced until after then :)
Bauer

Post by Bauer »

Rots wrote:I've built a small community food market outside my cave. Feel free to take only what you need. There is a donations chest also, no cobblestone though! :p
if it was that little square building, then I already used it. thanks. I came back in to town after a few days away and needed food.

cant remember what I donated. Wasnt cobble though. Something worth not much more though :lol: flowers maybe??
--------------
Stu
Santaria

Post by Santaria »

Bauer wrote:
Rots wrote:I've built a small community food market outside my cave. Feel free to take only what you need. There is a donations chest also, no cobblestone though! :p
if it was that little square building, then I already used it. thanks. I came back in to town after a few days away and needed food.

cant remember what I donated. Wasnt cobble though. Something worth not much more though :lol: flowers maybe??
Yellow dandelion :) The shop near the bridge is Mine and Ash's. Thought we'd try something to get more red flowers and other things (except cobble! Already got 3600 of em!) by "trading" mob materials that we have tonnes of.

Thanks for being the first customer Bauer! lol
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197999720352]Image[/url]
JTM29

Post by JTM29 »

Hey is there any Lots left? Im still learning but id like to jump online and play with other people :)
Takumi

Post by Takumi »

We changed maps and it has just turned into a free for all. So all you have to do is login and find a spot where no-one is doing anything :)
It's been nice, chaps.
JTM29

Post by JTM29 »

Ahk, anyone able to PM me the IP?

Nevermind thanks Astro didnt see the message :)
Crowella

Post by Crowella »

I too might join in. Haven't been around here in a while either.
Rots
DiscoStu
DiscoStu

Post by Rots »

Bauer wrote:

:D Feathers.. I Iike feathers, as I use the bow & arrow a lot. :yes:

Heaps of food in there now.