Hot Hatch 2014

Racing league forum for all different games.
renesis37

Re: Hot Hatch 2014

Post by renesis37 »

Righteous wrote:Thanks all for the racing.

Very evenly matched field in the end. Was hard to catch up places once you lost them. I don't think I'll be doing any more starts from the back :)

See you next week. :yes:
Agreed on all 3 :). Was fun to start at the back but we wasted some sheep points. thanks for the good battles all involved. Sorry for the shunt Righty, I think my line into the last corner is different and I thought you had gone wide. At least it was me who ended up off the track :faint:

You may have to look at the server settings pix/norbs, regarding the no fuel / damage obviously :)
pixelboy

Post by pixelboy »

Morning guys.. sorry about the server config issues.. especially to norbs.. Ill review and get a test server up.

Entries for race 2 are open: viewtopic.php?f=94&t=19776" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
eek
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Post by norbs »

No harm done Pix. We will get it sorted for next week.

Replay for race 2 up.

https://mega.co.nz/#F!zgVlhLpR!UwVGSdF1Sy1h_HIxLgUn0g" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
Righteous
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Righteous »

renesis37 wrote: Sorry for the shunt Righty, I think my line into the last corner is different and I thought you had gone wide. At least it was me who ended up off the track :faint:
No problem, it did have me re considering my line though :) Clearly your way must be quicker :D
KNAPPO
Master artist
Master artist

Post by KNAPPO »

Sorry I couldn't make it in the end.
The wife told me to ignore the screaming twins but I also landed the sound bug and could hear the ambient sounds much louder than my own engine, so I could hear the kids screaming thru 2 doors and thru my cans at full blast.

Next time.
Life is hard...but, life is harder when you're dumb.
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Post by norbs »

KNAPPO wrote:Sorry I couldn't make it in the end.
The wife told me to ignore the screaming twins but I also landed the sound bug and could hear the ambient sounds much louder than my own engine, so I could hear the kids screaming thru 2 doors and thru my cans at full blast.

Next time.
That might have been Woodsy sharing his sound with all of us. :) Holy shirt, that was confusing.
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.