*Updated*[AC] ARSE Racing. Four Buck Cup. Round Two. Monday 30/05/2016

Racing league forum for all different games.
hutchy

Re: *Updated*[AC] ARSE Racing. Four Buck Cup. Round Two. Monday 30/05/2016

Post by hutchy »

My apologies also........work got in the way.
Boxhead

Post by Boxhead »

Boxhead wrote:Simresults

Series standings:

YTD Standings:
Just quoting myself
~AR~ Boxhead
My head, check it out, its a box
hylas

Post by hylas »

I did check for you on steam norbs, you were offline so I assumed you were elsewhere. I should of phoned, I'm sorry. I had issues and only got to race in race 1 because Box restarted the server as my game froze on the starting grid. Thanks Box.

Pretty sure I need a new PSU, I have all sorts of wierd issues with powering USB devices and powering up in general can take some "warming up" time if the power has been disconnected. Example would be, moving my pc out to the racing setup and plugging it in. Most times it won't power on straight away, might take 10min before it powers up. Once powered up I can get issues with devices plugged into USB 3 slots. Could be something like a keyboard or usb headset that just stops working, or the wheel. Devices in the slower usb ports don't seem to be effected for the most part. But I have seen a keyboard stop in one of them ports too.

The racing was pretty quiet, only got a few good laps close with Dr in both races until one of us had a little off. I was trying to get a feel for the car the whole night. Race 1, I only just got back on the server and it placed me on the grid. Something about just plugging the wheel back into the PC made my brake pedal super sensitive until it had been compressed. Stupid logitech. Race 2 however, everything was working fine. I was just used to that sensitive brake and was really struggling initially with getting a feel for the car.

Bad luck cj, you were fast. You were looking like taking all the points until that freeze. Atleast you still walked away with plenty of points as low turnout :)