British Open

Cricket, footy, tennis, whatever
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

British Open

Post by DexterPunk »

been watching over the past few nights.. i keep expecting old Greggy to fall in a hole.. hasnt happened yet :eyepop: be a fairly big effort to win the open at 53. Then again, pretty decent effort to lead at this stage of the open even if he doesnt win it.
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Re: British Open

Post by norbs »

DexterPunk wrote:been watching over the past few nights.. i keep expecting old Greggy to fall in a hole.. hasnt happened yet :eyepop: be a fairly big effort to win the open at 53. Then again, pretty decent effort to lead at this stage of the open even if he doesnt win it.
If he doesnt choke, he will be the oldest winner by 5 years. Good old Chrissy Evert must be doing him good.
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

Choked....

How many times has he gone into the final round leading a major and choked. Poor fella
Gizmo
forum fairy - in a gay way!

Post by Gizmo »

I went to bed after his first 4 holes....lol
Montey

Post by Montey »

Next time I go swimming in shark infested waters I'm taking a box of golf-balls along. They attack me, I'll choke them to death!
- When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
- If youre paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes fit in a doghouse? None! Icecream doesn't have bones!!!
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Post by DexterPunk »

did pretty well to come 3rd in a major at 53.. i wouldnt call it choking.
Montey

Post by Montey »

DexterPunk wrote:did pretty well to come 3rd in a major at 53.. i wouldnt call it choking.
Too right. To come from nowhere without having played a major in ages, to be in contention on the last day 20 years after he won his fist championship is awesome. It's still funny to say the shark choked on a golf ball tho. :aussie:
- When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
- If youre paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes fit in a doghouse? None! Icecream doesn't have bones!!!
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Post by DexterPunk »

lol yeah, he certinaly has chocked a lot in his career. Harringtons thank you to Greg was really very nice.... he seems like a really nice guy too. I was glad to see him take the win.
Sambo
Horse
Horse

Post by Sambo »

Greg your a bloody legend! :D
Gizmo

Post by Gizmo »

Amen to that brother :yes: What he did was no easy feet at 30, let alone 53....