omg i got my psp :D :D :D :D

General game chat
yumchaKING
Master artist
Master artist

omg i got my psp :D :D :D :D

Post by yumchaKING »

Arrived friday: 1 Psp, 1 Ridge Racer, 1 Wipeout pure :D i have no idea if anyone here is interested in a bionic gameboy, but im so :hyper: i give you my first impression anyway :D

God, that screen :eyepop: God, its so shiny :eyepop:
ok then, stuff the gui, pop in 1st game. RR. heaphones in. go. intro fires up :eyepop: :eyepop: :fall: :rofl: Excellent! Start game, the name entry is positively stupid, like phone-pad entry. go. :eyepop: :fall: wow, the ui looks and feels extra classy/futuristic, i feel like a million bucks :D start a game and it looks just like RR on ps2 only different :D controls is crazy as always and soon im flying around corners at warp speed :D:D:D not a sim, exactly :D after acouple of races it gets hard, so i better pop in wipeout. this game has me stumped. its uber-cool and addictive and really annoying also. :melt:
i only ever really liked wipeout 2097 on the old ps, pure is like that but much bigger. music is great and graphic amazing, plays like a dream. i hate how the sound cuts off for lenghty and frequent loads tho. grrr all in all its freaky how you can have a ps2 in your pocket.
wireless is weird. psp sees the wireless but you cant access it :P
movie, photo and mp3 is great... cool gadget :) i clean it alot :fall:
(+ [____] :: ) is roxXOR!!
Takumi

Re: omg i got my psp :D :D :D :D

Post by Takumi »

yumchaKING wrote:Arrived friday: 1 Psp, 1 Ridge Racer, 1 Wipeout pure :D i have no idea if anyone here is interested in a bionic gameboy, but im so :hyper: i give you my first impression anyway :D

God, that screen :eyepop: God, its so shiny :eyepop:
ok then, stuff the gui, pop in 1st game. RR. heaphones in. go. intro fires up :eyepop: :eyepop: :fall: :rofl: Excellent! Start game, the name entry is positively stupid, like phone-pad entry. go. :eyepop: :fall: wow, the ui looks and feels extra classy/futuristic, i feel like a million bucks :D start a game and it looks just like RR on ps2 only different :D controls is crazy as always and soon im flying around corners at warp speed :D:D:D not a sim, exactly :D after acouple of races it gets hard, so i better pop in wipeout. this game has me stumped. its uber-cool and addictive and really annoying also. :melt:
i only ever really liked wipeout 2097 on the old ps, pure is like that but much bigger. music is great and graphic amazing, plays like a dream. i hate how the sound cuts off for lenghty and frequent loads tho. grrr all in all its freaky how you can have a ps2 in your pocket.
wireless is weird. psp sees the wireless but you cant access it :P
movie, photo and mp3 is great... cool gadget :) i clean it alot :fall:

im jealous :D one thing i am interested about is battery life, report back with the info :tilt:
It's been nice, chaps.
yumchaKING
Master artist
Master artist

Post by yumchaKING »

not sure about hours, but it goes a night. 7 til 2 with some pauses. im chargin every night, but i clean it more :p
Shaun

Post by Shaun »

how much did u pay for it?
Hello :aussie:
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

i got a DS, good for use on boring car drives or flights.
yumchaKING
Master artist
Master artist

Post by yumchaKING »

r8response wrote:i got a DS, good for use on boring car drives or flights.
have you got that sega girlfriend sim game?? highly recommended :D

i got it from lik-sang 328.58AUD for starter pack plus games + case+ cables+memstick :melt:
c.j
Midget Wanker

Post by c.j »

cool man... nice toy...

dont rub the shine OFF it mate
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198089849481]Image[/url]

;)
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

yumchaKING wrote:
r8response wrote:i got a DS, good for use on boring car drives or flights.
have you got that sega girlfriend sim game?? highly recommended :D

i got it from lik-sang 328.58AUD for starter pack plus games + case+ cables+memstick :melt:

nah, i got Tiger Woods 2004, WarioWare Touch (i think), and Mario 64DS.

and a heavy duty carry case. still waiting for the new Metroid game to come out.
SE1Z

Post by SE1Z »

Someone was telling me on Friday night that you can use that wipeout game and the wireless connectivity of the PSP to 'hack' into other peoples internet... whether its a wireless internet point or someone else in your street/building....
assuming they havent secured their line that is... :D
Jamo

Post by Jamo »

I've had one here at the Office for some time now and of all the things yumcha said the thing that reasonates the most for me is the cleaning part. He ain't half wrong! Bloody hell the thing is a fingerprint magnet it's only a matter of time till they use one on CSI as an example of a Orgy of Evidence.
I drink a great deal, I sleep a little and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two hundred percent form - Sir Winston Churchill
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

Jamo wrote:I've had one here at the Office for some time now and of all the things yumcha said the thing that reasonates the most for me is the cleaning part. He ain't half wrong! Bloody hell the thing is a fingerprint magnet it's only a matter of time till they use one on CSI as an example of a Orgy of Evidence.
classic. try looking at places like lik-sang.com for screen protector, they help to keep the fingerprints to a minimum
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Post by Exar Kun »

I want one of these things. Any word on when/if GT4 is making its way onto PSP?
Jamo

Post by Jamo »

Exar Kun wrote:I want one of these things. Any word on when/if GT4 is making its way onto PSP?
Yeah it is Mick. Dunno if it's a straight port of GT4 though.
I drink a great deal, I sleep a little and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two hundred percent form - Sir Winston Churchill
yumchaKING
Master artist
Master artist

Post by yumchaKING »

dont get me wrong, i *like* cleaning it :D :D

lik sang lists gt-mobile on sep1. although this might be japanese version, which is incomprehensible....

i thought the wipeout hack is only for webbrowsing...not hacking, i could be wrong...

i want some pda tools and some proper browser :)