2008 FPV Cobra For Sale

Buying or Selling stuff? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
The admins take no responsibility for goods sold, bought or swapped on the forums. This forum is purely for making others aware that you have stuff to buy, sell or swap. Please make all transactions of money and goods via PM or email.

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.

Thanks.
VIPEROSI

2008 FPV Cobra For Sale

Post by VIPEROSI »

Just started working at a prestige auto cars dealership this week and felt this car might be of particular interest to members on this forum.

Its Build No 374 of 400, Built Jan 2008 and only has 1141 Km! Its also got the premium brake package and the number plate COB374 in blue to match the cobra stripes. Asking Price $73,888.

Rego till aprill 09, and factory warranty.

PM me if your interested in the vehicle or know someone who is.

pixelboy

Re: 2008 FPV Cobra For Sale

Post by pixelboy »

Yes. Ill take it...

Hang on mate......

whats that honey...?

We dont?

I cant?

You sure....?

hmm ok.

Sorry, Ive gotta pass :(
eek
nutty
Spam King
Spam King

Post by nutty »

So its a XR8 with some stupid cobra on the seats and racing stripes with a $20k more price tag!! nice ill take 2
c.j
Midget Wanker

Post by c.j »

the interior is disappointing for the money... replace the plastic with something more exotic... titanium fibre? or something...

lol @ pix...

be fun to drive tho
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198089849481]Image[/url]

;)
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Post by w00dsy »

i have the same thinking as the expensive HSV's, it's a lot of money for a Falcon.
Sambo
Horse
Horse

Post by Sambo »

SNAKES IN THE CAR ... SOME ONE GET SAMUEL L JACKSON ON THE PHONE TELL HIM HIS SEQUEL IS HERE!
c.j
Midget Wanker

Post by c.j »

Sambo wrote:SNAKES IN THE CAR ... SOME ONE GET SAMUEL L JACKSON ON THE PHONE TELL HIM HIS SEQUEL IS HERE!
o snap! :p
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198089849481]Image[/url]

;)
Gizmo
forum fairy - in a gay way!
forum fairy - in a gay way!

Post by Gizmo »

That's prestige??? :lol:
ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Post by ysu »

Sin wrote:the interior is disappointing for the money... replace the plastic with something more exotic... titanium fibre? or something...

lol @ pix...

be fun to drive tho
wow I was thinking the exact same :nod:
Surprise, no sig. Now there is. Or is there?
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

its the LTD edish badge you pay for quite honestly. I have seen cases where these BF cobras have gone for more than 100k. I guess it comes down to what u want from the car. If you want a car which might, and only might, gain value, then this could be it. However, if its just performance you want then there are other options. for instance, the cobra only has 315kw at the flywheel, the GT-P's have 290, BUT!!! the later BF GT-P's and GT's were kitted with the same donk as the cobras as FPV ran out of the 290 motors late in production. Also, the R-spec options are also available on some GT's.

plus, the fact that you can just go out and buy an XR8, supercharge it and whip the pants off all of them for less than the cobra price.. meh..

If I was to buy a late model Ford as a collectors item though, i'd be looking at the 40th anniversary BA GT40 falc. Now that is probably the ONLY Bseries model that I can see gaining value if any do.