iCancelled

iRacing
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Re: iCancelled

Post by NeilPearson »

i wish i could remove content. Im not running the road at all. so if i could sell them back to iracing and get my money back it would be nice
ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Post by ysu »

NeilPearson wrote:i wish i could remove content. Im not running the road at all. so if i could sell them back to iracing and get my money back it would be nice
and I'd do the same with the oval :)
Surprise, no sig. Now there is. Or is there?
Quincy

Post by Quincy »

hah, me too.... (oval that is ;) )

I'm being really careful with what I purchase now. I'm not pre-buying nothin' until it's needed...
balls & boobs. . .
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Post by Exar Kun »

I'm actually enjoying running TTs in the truck. I don't plan on racing it (although I still might) but there's enough of a challenge in just driving it that solo lapping of the ovals isn't too boring (compared to LMs and Legends anyway).
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!"
wenmo

Post by wenmo »

Quincy wrote:hah, me too.... (oval that is ;) )

I'm being really careful with what I purchase now. I'm not pre-buying nothin' until it's needed...
Same here Quincy, this is a very costly sim, and if it continues then i better get a second job :fall:
never had computers when i was a kid, so i am making up for it now!! Dont hit my car!