Regular servers?

ISI's new sim rFactor
Apex27

Regular servers?

Post by Apex27 »

hi about to purchase a racing sim other than lfs and im hung between gtr and rfactor . rfactor looks like the one for me due to its broad range of motorsport. the only thing holding me back from rfactor is not knowing how many servers are on @ night. lfs is down to about 3 to 5 australian servers @ night was hoping that rfactor would be the same. if anyone could let me know that would be great and what mods should i be downloading to get me started what r u guys racing usually.

cheers in advance

Apex
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Re: Regular servers?

Post by r8response »

If anything, rFactor in australia is in an even worse position than LFS. Slim pickings to find a decent aussie series with a server located in Aus
Bauer

Post by Bauer »

http://www.austeamracing.com

they run leagues for both and are a great bunch to race with. head over there and see what they have to offer

I doubt you will find much in the way of pick up racing for either.
--------------
Stu
[RSR] Shags

Post by [RSR] Shags »

Hi Fellas,

Just noticed this post and thought I would chime in...

Redline SimRacers is an Aussie based rFactor community whom are recruiting right now!

We have 2 rFactor servers running 24/7... Head on over to our site and check it out, New members always welcome :yes:
(Link in my Signature)(You will need to register at the site, then again at the forum)

Shags.
Kind Regards, Phill Routledge. www.redlinesimracers.com
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Post by wobblysauce »

rF: also with most US servers you get a good racing ping, it is much better then LFS with netcode
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
[RSR] Shags

Post by [RSR] Shags »

wobblysauce wrote:rF: also with most US servers you get a good racing ping, it is much better then LFS with netcode
Agreed mate. We have always found rFactor to cope with pings up towards 260's with out lag issues.
Thats one of the huge +'s of rFactor, it's network code is extremely proficient and not very resource hungry...

Dont forget fellas tonight TEAM Rdline are running the Bathurst "Graveyard Shift" 200. You will find us in matchmaker under the server name "Team Redline Australia"
Kind Regards, Phill Routledge. www.redlinesimracers.com