GPL still on

GPL related chat
David Piglos Shaw
Pig
Pig

Post by David Piglos Shaw »

Oh it's fun alright. I haven't done LRPMC yet, but I've done the regular Lime Rock. We all started as stragglers, you won't be left behind :shake:
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

I'll have to reinstall everything for GPL after the format I did. Haven't played it for soooooo long. Last time I had a run was back in the middle of the year running against some of you guys.
Minister for Religious Genocide.
Jumi2

Post by Jumi2 »

Acerlyte wrote:Yeah I had a poke around the GPL demo folder and it has all the cars so I guess I should be right. Since this is the case, what exactly IS the limits of the demo? I still intend to buy it but if I can do all the racing in the meantime that would be great!.

Also started having a run at that Limerock Mountain Circuit and having a blast :). I have no doubt you guys will eat me for dinner online but I reckon it should be top fun in any case.
It has only one limit, you dont get the 11 official tracks, just watkins glen. So no Nürbi for example, no monaco, no monza etc.
Ciao, Jumi2.
ImageFor the love of God, shake me! Shake me like a British nanny!
Acerlyte

Post by Acerlyte »

Ah true, well that's cool. I was poking round Ebay and I can pick it up for bugger all! So I will do that so I can get all the official tracks then :)
vipergod
Dumb ARSE

Post by vipergod »

OK people where are ya all
vroc "arse"
I don't care what ya say GPL still rocks
Acerlyte

Post by Acerlyte »

Ignore this, I got on :)
Bluesman
AGGOT Champion
AGGOT Champion

Post by Bluesman »

well we had a top nite last nite......we had DrPain & Acerlyte turn up and we all hadda lotta fun
Doc is up to speed and Acer not far behind so should be up there with a little more time spent on em :)
Good to cya guys and hope you can make it more often :yes:

ARSE Resident Golf Alien.......your golf ARSE's are mine :D
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

Was sweet tonight and easier than what I thought it would be.

I tried a Thunder Car at Albi too and it was nuts! Over 330kph on the back straight and boy it's not easy to stop. My lap time sucked as I kept spinning up and running off track. Did a 1:10.xxx
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

Did more at Albi in a Thunder car using the Ferrari setup I used in the race on Tuesday night. Needed to adjust the diff but didn't touch anything else and did a 1:07.60 and it was crazy. Brake lockups and wheel spinning everywhere! If this keeps going I'll need to buy boxers with a reinforced front as I'll be chewing them out all the time! :D

I got a replay too but got no where to put it :(
Acerlyte

Post by Acerlyte »

Had a great time the other night guys! Still getting to grips with GPL but it's damn fun learning. That last track (Ontario I think it was) we were on was a doozy but, soon as I figured one part of the track I had to work out another. I will try and be on a bit earlier next week as I missed out the run at the Lime Rock Mountain circuit and I had a lot of fun with that offline. Cheers for letting me tag along :)