Hilltop Hoods - State of the Art

Chat about stuff you listen to or play
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Re: Hilltop Hoods - State of the Art

Post by DexterPunk »

i have heard enough to know that i think its horrible shit.....
c.j
Midget Wanker

Post by c.j »

I am a fan. :yes:
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198089849481]Image[/url]

;)
petey

Post by petey »

Hilltop hoods have never really blown me away, certainly enjoy a few songs of theirs though. Don't see why this album should be a disappointment.
If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you finally have enough horsepower.
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

nutty wrote:Thats fine, but dont call somthing "fuckin horrible shit" when you have basically no experence with it
Why not? it's his opinion on it. Hell, get over it. Seems people are being a tad bit precious here.

I'm a little each way on the whole Aussie Hip Hop scene. Some of it I love, Some I fucking hate. and I'd call it fucking horrible bullshit. for instance i am not a fan of Phrase, I reckon his music is boring and lyrics shallow. but that's my opinion. The Hoods, while i don't mind them, are not my faves. I prefer the rhymes of Muph & Plutonic. I must say I don't listen to much of it though. Even though i try my hand at recording it from time to time, but it sucks.. lol

someone may not like a tomato, they know that the 1st time they try it, they don't need to keep eating tomato's to get "experience" in hope that one day they'll like it.

Subjective matter...
pixelboy

Post by pixelboy »

I don't have a problem that Dexter doesn't like it.. heck most people don't.. that's fine

I just don't like the way he took a crap on the thread.. nothing constructive just .. "fucking horrible shit"!
eek
Enforcer-J

Post by Enforcer-J »

Hz-Lab wrote:
someone may not like a tomato, they know that the 1st time they try it, they don't need to keep eating tomato's to get "experience" in hope that one day they'll like it.
Well actually, I used to hate tomato especially on sandwiches but after having experienced it recently due to being on the run and buying a pre-made ham cheese and tomato roll because that's all there was, I actually like it now.

It's all a matter of taste and tastes can change the more you are exposed to it.

So shove that up ur bumhole lol
Enforcer-J

Post by Enforcer-J »

pixelboy wrote:I don't have a problem that Dexter doesn't like it.. heck most people don't.. that's fine

I just don't like the way he took a crap on the thread.. nothing constructive just .. "fucking horrible shit"!
I agree, that's why I got a bit narky. But then I wasn't really that upset I just thought he was trolling so gave him something to chew on.... my bad I guess I'm responsible for crapping on it too :smackbum:
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Post by DexterPunk »

sorry to shit on the thread... i kinda expected to be told i suck and that would be the end of it :D
pixelboy

Post by pixelboy »

and you told me you weren't trolling?
eek
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Post by DexterPunk »

nah i was genuine... If i knew it was going to spark such a large response i wouldn't have posted at all i reckon.
petey

Post by petey »

Wow so anyway.... yea cool album :yes:

The instruments (more than likely all sampled) that feature I think are great. The horns etc.

Each track has a different but each great texture.

I like it, although again it's still just sorta background music to me but cool.
If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you finally have enough horsepower.
pixelboy

Post by pixelboy »

mate its not about evaluating the depth of response.. its about knowing when to just shutup and move on to the next thread.. or post something constructive... regardless of whether its your genuine belief or not, a comment like that is still trolling

We all come across some music we dont like (I hate cock rock metal for example) but we don't all need to express that ignorant hatred like you did and ruin a genuine discussion..

to me it was just rude, trolling and un-necessary..
eek
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Post by DexterPunk »

ffs get over it! Not even gunna bother reading this thread from now on. Obviously people just cant help having personal attacks, and i see no point in reading that rubbish.
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

Enforcer-J wrote:
Hz-Lab wrote:
Well actually, I used to hate tomato especially on sandwiches but after having experienced it recently due to being on the run and buying a pre-made ham cheese and tomato roll because that's all there was, I actually like it now.

It's all a matter of taste and tastes can change the more you are exposed to it.

So shove that up ur bumhole lol
ha, you know what? i did the same. but yeah, apparently there is something scientific to do with testosterone levels or some shit as to why most males as kids don't like tomato's but they do after reaching adulthood. Or i may have just made that up.

I still stand by my original statement, The Hoods ain't got shit on the Yobbos..
pixelboy

Post by pixelboy »

who are the Yobbo's? apart from wife-beater wearing beer swillers?

or did I answer my own question?
eek
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

Enforcer-J

Post by Enforcer-J »

Haha oh no!
pixelboy

Post by pixelboy »

They're not bad hertz. not quite as tight as the hoods but certainly entertaining :)
eek
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Post by w00dsy »

Dexter, stop being a dick. Let people enjoy their music and stop raining on their parade. Despite what you said you've trolled, this thread is not about you. You telling someone their taste in something is a personal insult. I imagine someone telling you your photo's are horrible shit is fine then? No it's just not to their personal preference. If you don't like it then you don't like it. It doesn't mean it's shit. I like brocoli, some people hate it, but it doesn't make it a horrible food. You can't explain why you like what you like, and others shouldn't have to try and justify what they like. We just like our own things.
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

pixelboy wrote:They're not bad hertz. not quite as tight as the hoods but certainly entertaining :)

hahahahaha. excellent..."not quite as tight as the hoods" we will take.. thankyou sir
Vilante
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Vilante »

I love tomato.
Fandango
Rubber Rooter

Post by Fandango »

Cherry tomatoes straight off the vine... fucking to die for!

And I'm really likin quite a bit of this album... number 8 is the shiz... can't remember name.
Fandangas,Fang,Fangas,Bangas,Fanny,Fan,Fandsy,Fandangdiddlyo........
Enforcer-J

Post by Enforcer-J »

Yeah it's my fave. The light you burned. Pressures first verse is awesome, they could have looped that for the entire song lol
pixelboy

Post by pixelboy »

Still Standing for me.. track 5.. its got a rolling reggae feel to it :nod:

roma tomatoes, halved lengthways in the over for 6 hours on 100c. Sprinkle with salt/pepper olive oil and sugar. mmmm
eek