"Free" to good home - Flat Out, Flat Broke

Buying or Selling stuff? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
The admins take no responsibility for goods sold, bought or swapped on the forums. This forum is purely for making others aware that you have stuff to buy, sell or swap. Please make all transactions of money and goods via PM or email.

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.

Thanks.
smithcorp
Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

"Free" to good home - Flat Out, Flat Broke

Post by smithcorp »

Flat Out, Flat Broke (Formula One the Hard Way) by Perry McCarthy. Hardback, good condition.
Perry McCarthy decided at the age of 18 that he wanted to reach the top in the world's most expensive sport. With no racing experience, no cash, and little going for him except a passion for speed, the exuberant Cockney shouldn't have stood a chance. He never gave up, however, and his relentless search for backing and recognition led the man "The Times" dubbed 'the world's unluckiest racing driver' to heroic, often hilarious and sometimes heartbreaking efforts to make it into Formula 1. This is his autobiography.
"Buyer" pays for postage from Sydney (or pick up), but the book itself is free. First to PM me.

smith
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Re: "Free" to good home - Flat Out, Flat Broke

Post by w00dsy »

i'll just add to this, it's a great read. Some good stories from the original Stig.
GT VIRUS
Karen

Post by GT VIRUS »

is it still up for adoption?
smithcorp
Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Post by smithcorp »

It is, GT. I'll be in Adelaide next week, so if you work in the CBD, I may be able to get it to you free of postage. PM me.

smith