Rage!

Chat about stuff you listen to or play
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Rage!

Post by DexterPunk »

in more ways than one....

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol ... ffage.html

apparently there was a big campaign to stop this faggot taking out the top spot.

how did i miss all this??

[youtube] [/youtube]
AstrO
Help Desk Expert

Re: Rage!

Post by AstrO »

That kids a retard if he thinks Killing In The Name is a 0 out of 10. The fact that he hasn't heard it before shows he's a noob.

[Edit] I should add that at least his music will be forgotten fairly soon, while RATM will be with us for a bloody long time.
Last edited by AstrO on Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Post by DexterPunk »

I love the youtube vid... not sure how long it will be up for, because they were cut short by the BBC, this is the unedited recording. I reckon they knew they would be too. Apparently they were asked not to swear and they agreed to it and let rip with a middle finger to back it up! just brilliant. If you listen, you will notice Zach drops the f-word in the build up where its always usually used.. i reckon he knew they would be cut off and waited till the very end to shout it out. Just epic stuff.
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Post by DexterPunk »

w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Post by w00dsy »

"a hugely popular Facebook campaign helped the Los Angeles nu-metallers snatch the Christmas number one slot from X-factor’s Joe McEdlerry."

Rage are nu-mettalers?
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Post by DexterPunk »

I guess they were probably one of the first?
pogo

Post by pogo »

Heard about this on the js this arvo... great stuff, loved the performance! This was one of maybe three songs that really got through to me as a teenager :yes:

There's no way that Zach was ever gonna drop the "fuck you" part :shake: :yes: excellent.
Big Kev
Clean as a Whistle
Clean as a Whistle

Post by Big Kev »

Yeah xfactor have ruined the Christmas number one record for the last 4 years or so. It's a done deal and so it was getting boring. We lost the excitement of the race for the crown. So there's been a big campaign to have something different and brilliantly, it worked.

I can see this happening every year now with bands that people haven't heard of for ages.
ARSE Biscuits! Driftu Kingu!
My Flickr Stream