1987 Suzuki Sierra

Buying or Selling stuff? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
The admins take no responsibility for goods sold, bought or swapped on the forums. This forum is purely for making others aware that you have stuff to buy, sell or swap. Please make all transactions of money and goods via PM or email.

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.

Thanks.
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

1987 Suzuki Sierra

Post by Exar Kun »

Up for sale is my soon to be bride's Suzuki Sierra.
1987 SUZUKI SIERRA TYPE 3 $4,500*

FUN LIKE A ROLLERCOASTER

This Rabid Beast is perfect for a new driver and has a long history of first car ownership. She is performance limited to approximately 100kph and the high centre of gravity encourages safe cornering practices.

The removable retrofitted Fibreglass roof gives all the awesomeness of a convertible but keeps you dry, unlike the soft-top version.

She has good fuel consumption and goes like a Duracell Bunny, thanks to her Stone Age mechanics, which all results in a pretty cheap car to run.

The 4wd experience in this puppy is Rockin’(literally). She takes kerbs with grace and potholes with poise. Her ability to traverse poor quality dirt car parks will delight any passenger brave enough to share the adventure with you.

Forby on the outside, race car on the inside! Equipped with leather MOMO sports steering wheel (and matching gear knob) and super comfortable Saas bucket race car seats, you will almost believe you are the incarnation of Schumacher himself, until you turn the key...

and BAM! The stiffened springs, combined with the poor road quality in Canberra combine to make the on-road experience feel just like an off-road experience!

To top it all off, the sound system is AWESOME! Its equipped with two 6x9 speakers in the tail gate, an amp and a CD player.
Needs to make way for something a little more family orientated. :tilt:
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!"
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Re: 1987 Suzuki Sierra

Post by norbs »

Exar Kun wrote:Up for sale is my soon to be bride's Suzuki Sierra.

FUN LIKE A ROLLERCOASTER

This Rabid Beast is perfect for a new driver and has a long history of first car ownership. She is performance limited to approximately 100kph and the high centre of gravity encourages safe cornering practices.

The removable retrofitted Fibreglass roof gives all the awesomeness of a convertible but keeps you dry, unlike the soft-top version.

She has good fuel consumption and goes like a Duracell Bunny, thanks to her Stone Age mechanics, which all results in a pretty cheap car to run.

The 4wd experience in this puppy is Rockin’(literally). She takes kerbs with grace and potholes with poise. Her ability to traverse poor quality dirt car parks will delight any passenger brave enough to share the adventure with you.

Forby on the outside, race car on the inside! Equipped with leather MOMO sports steering wheel (and matching gear knob) and super comfortable Saas bucket race car seats, you will almost believe you are the incarnation of Schumacher himself, until you turn the key...

and BAM! The stiffened springs, combined with the poor road quality in Canberra combine to make the on-road experience feel just like an off-road experience!

To top it all off, the sound system is AWESOME! Its equipped with two 6x9 speakers in the tail gate, an amp and a CD player.
What? Wait.... If she doesn't drink at the wedding, we will all know. :)
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
DarrenM

Post by DarrenM »

:rofl: I've driven one of those. I thought the roads around my area were pretty smooth until then. Good description :)
Hazelb
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Hazelb »

Exar Kun wrote:Up for sale is my soon to be bride's Suzuki Sierra.

FUN LIKE A ROLLERCOASTER

Assuming Congrats are in order Mick!

WD!!!
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Post by Exar Kun »

norbs wrote:
Hehe - no, not yet. Just thinking to the future. :tilt:
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!"
Rots
DiscoStu
DiscoStu

Post by Rots »

hehe nice description.

I had a 1993 hardtop version. The best thing I did was buy extractors and a 1.75inch exhaust system for it. It doesn't make it super fast (which is a good thing), but sure as hell makes the engine feel 300% more responsive and stops flat spots in the powerband. It freely revved to the redline without any refusal or harsh sounds after that.

Alas, the fate of mine succumbed to its high centre of gravity whilst negotiating a somewhat step hill of the uneven angle origin despite having successfully negotiated the said hill tens of times before. It's amazing how a slight change in line can prove to be fatal for a vehicle along with a lapse of driver skill in application of the clutch/brake rather than normally allowing to stall in gear. Such is life.
c.j
Midget Wanker

Post by c.j »

when you guys first met did she pick you up in that Mick?
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198089849481]Image[/url]

;)
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Post by w00dsy »

Exar Kun wrote:
norbs wrote:
Hehe - no, not yet. Just thinking to the future. :tilt:

well i've had the snip and Norbs is too old, but it'll be a fun weekend regardless :bananabang: