The Funny Pictures thread

All the funny stuff goes in here.
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Re: The Funny Pictures thread

Post by wobblysauce »

if you have the same email address you can get the account back easily, I only used ICQ mainly to talk to PC importers
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
c.j
Midget Wanker

Post by c.j »

is this icq chat or a fukn pictures thread?
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198089849481]Image[/url]

;)
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Post by DexterPunk »

its now ICQ chat.
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Post by DexterPunk »

wobblysauce wrote:if you have the same email address you can get the account back easily, I only used ICQ mainly to talk to PC importers

The email associated with my ICQ is now gone..... theres no way i can recover my PW.
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Post by w00dsy »

this thread should be split in 2 and have a [was] thread :lol:
AstrO
Help Desk Expert

Post by AstrO »

You habitual thread splitter!

Back on topic...
l34779a6f0000_1_15330.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
w00dsy

Post by w00dsy »

hey i didn't do it. :p
w00dsy

Post by w00dsy »

wobblysauce

Post by wobblysauce »

agreed there woodsy, as for when a DVD comes and gets put on normally 20 odd mins before we want to start the movie it gets put on to miss most of the crap
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
DarrenM

Post by DarrenM »

I bought a dvd a while back that had an unskippable ad at the start of it and took it back the next day. I can understand it for rentals, but for personal copies it's a fucking joke. The blu-ray of district 9 has an ad at the start of it too. $35 to have an ad shoved in your face every time you stick it in the drive. No thanks.

I've also taken back a couple "copy protected" cd's that wouldn't work in my car stereo (even though I could rip them just dandy). Pretty much stopped buying them after that episode.
wobblysauce

Post by wobblysauce »

and the epic WTFBBQ
Last edited by wobblysauce on Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Post by DexterPunk »

Thats a real shame those bees couldn't have been relocated or something. Perhaps if he'd of taken a closer look with some face protection etc (you can buy that kind of stuff pretty easy) he'd of seen the whole hive there and could have called someone to get the bees instead of killing them all.

I really don't mind bees... they really arnt even aggressive. Its European wasps that freak me out.
Nigel
Stupid Retard
Stupid Retard

Post by Nigel »

x2 Dex. I was thinking the same thing.
Flickr Gallery
Fourth Photography
"There is nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney, Sr.
wobblysauce

Post by wobblysauce »

agreed + if you call a apiarist(beekeeper) you could of gotten maybe $200 for it

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

AstrO
Help Desk Expert

Post by AstrO »

Do you guys have a link to what you are talking about...
wobblysauce

Post by wobblysauce »

er.. I think your had a blonde moment Astro .. that or you have blocked my posts

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

AstrO
Help Desk Expert

Post by AstrO »

For some reason I've had problems viewing some pictures of late... note sure what the problem is. Just going to clear my cache and I'll be back.
Durrie

Post by Durrie »

I think the blonde might be running the host the pic is on
Error: exceeded maximum number of unique IP addresses for this download ticket.
wobblysauce

Post by wobblysauce »

if that's the case.. there we go I re uploaded it elsewhere

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Santaria

Post by Santaria »

wobblysauce wrote:agreed + if you call a apiarist(beekeeper) you could of gotten maybe $200 for it
$200 for a guy to come out and get the bees.... or $10 for a can of spray..... Now I'm no Rocket Surgeon, but I have a fair idea on what Average Joe would do.

Personally... I fucking HATE wasps, been stung by the little bastards that many times it's not funny and every time I do get stung, it's out in the paddocks fixing a fence and I always yell at someone they didn't turn the electric fence off.....
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197999720352]Image[/url]
AstrO
Help Desk Expert

Post by AstrO »

Can see it now, cheers.
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Post by DexterPunk »

Santaria wrote:
wobblysauce wrote:agreed + if you call a apiarist(beekeeper) you could of gotten maybe $200 for it
$200 for a guy to come out and get the bees.... or $10 for a can of spray..... Now I'm no Rocket Surgeon, but I have a fair idea on what Average Joe would do.

Personally... I fucking HATE wasps, been stung by the little bastards that many times it's not funny and every time I do get stung, it's out in the paddocks fixing a fence and I always yell at someone they didn't turn the electric fence off.....
they are bees not wasps.
wobblysauce

Post by wobblysauce »

Santaria wrote:

no no santa ... I know the avg bee hive price in Aus is around $200 that they would pay you for taking it with a queen, A worker bee will collect approximately a teaspoon of honey in it's lifetime.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Santaria

Post by Santaria »

wobblysauce wrote:
Santaria wrote:

no no santa ... I know the avg bee hive price in Aus is around $200 that they would pay you for taking it with a queen, A worker bee will collect approximately a teaspoon of honey in it's lifetime.
Ahh righto, misread your post.
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197999720352]Image[/url]
Nigel
Stupid Retard
Stupid Retard

Post by Nigel »

Its not like they were hurting people at all. They were all so well bee hived.
Flickr Gallery
Fourth Photography
"There is nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney, Sr.