What does your name mean

All the funny stuff goes in here.
schuey97
Yet to Dip his Nib

What does your name mean

Post by schuey97 »

Saw this one going around on Facebook.
You go to http://www.urbandictionary.com/ and type in your name and find out what it means.

Mine came up with 3 meanings .....its seems most people think Im closer to the 2nd meaning. I like the first one, says Im the perfect boyfriend :D

Braden
horny goose during mating season
The braden said "HONK HONK Amber DO ME NOW i want in yo panties"
Schuey's Unobtainables
Natalie Portman -- Delta Goodrem -- Miranda Kerr -- Avril Lavigne
durbster
The Whack Wasp Warrior

Re: What does your name mean

Post by durbster »

Two pages. I fear this won't go well :D

Kev
Wanker scum that comes froma council estate...
usually go round and round the town centre in their souped up cars pumping trashy techno beats out hteir windows,perving at any girl over the age of 12, whilst ragging the fuck out their 1.1 engines. bunch of wankers really.
These are the coolest people on earth!!! Actually...nah. Not at all. The opposite. They are all the most uncool people regardless of their personalities, because, lets face it, they don't actually have personalities.
noun working class teenager who enjoys hanging round on street corners and generally being a nuisance. Easily identified due to their love of burberry hats, carbrining hoodys, trackies tucked into their white socks and either nike shocks or rockports on their feet.
Can often be caught making his own raps up, or rapping along to Eminem and the like. Also known as 'complete and utter tossers'.
And so on, although this must be a regional thing because I've not heard it used round here :tilt:

Then they go a bit surreal:
Synonymous for Jew or Jewish.
A person who appears to have been struck in the face by a burning welly.
Big Kev
Clean as a Whistle
Clean as a Whistle

Post by Big Kev »

Saved me some searching there Durb :)
'complete and utter tossers'. I'll make a note of that :D
ARSE Biscuits! Driftu Kingu!
My Flickr Stream
durbster
The Whack Wasp Warrior

Post by durbster »

I might put it on my CV :D
Dan
Wobbly2.0

Post by Dan »

Dan

A man of unusual humor, consistently finding strange, and lewd comments amusing and/or entertaining in a way as to prevoke violent and uncontrolled outbursts of laughter.
the dan could not control him his mirth as he viewed the movie "Old School's" lewd comedy.
The Todd Norbury appreciation society
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Post by w00dsy »

Jason

1. the act of being the sexiest person alive
2. A very VERY sexy person
3. Something you would/should name your penis

1. He Jason'd himself all his life.
2. "Oh, that person? He's just Jason"-- "But what is that Jason's name?"
3. I named my cock Jason, and same with my testes!
schuey97
Yet to Dip his Nib

Post by schuey97 »

Looks like Jason is a pretty good name :D
Schuey's Unobtainables
Natalie Portman -- Delta Goodrem -- Miranda Kerr -- Avril Lavigne
Enforcer-J

Post by Enforcer-J »

schuey97 wrote:Looks like Jason is a pretty good name :D
Sure is :yes:
c.j
Midget Wanker

Post by c.j »

This made me laugh

1. Chris =
A kid who is always up to party and have a good time
Dude, I don't wanna go to that party unless Chris comes.

2. chris =
is a slang for huge cock

like incredibly huge.
oh man I wish I had a chris in me.

and these two

5. Chris
The fucking shit, the most awesome person to ever live. He can kick your ass at anything and everything. Chris is a god among men.
Dude, Chris totally kicked your ass!

6. Chris

One who kills the people who add gay ass definitions of Chris. He is also a damn good shot with a Desert Eagle
"Dude did You see that guys face?"
"Oh Him, I heard a Chris Got to him"
"Chris is one evil Guy!"
Last edited by c.j on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198089849481]Image[/url]

;)
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

Bryan

A male figure who is shy until he gets boozed up,and gets all the girls by playing little kid games like poking and throwing things. He is cute, but jealous. Extremely fun and exciting to be around! And is especially obsessed with sports.....:)

Bryan is a male with no remorse. Says what he thinks a girl wants to hear, but never ever means it. He has the tendency to lie even if it will cost the other person a large sum of money. Overall, a cold hearted, untrustworthy bastard. Always up for a late night call with the latest girl that he's disrespected and promising another rendezvous the next night, then making up a lame excuse to cancel.

Bryan is a guy who likes a lot of things. He is smart, hilarious, cute, nice, and most of all he is the best friend you could ever have..... Well if you want to date him he will say yes to most girls=] Well he is energetic and loves a lot of friends=] so go and find a Bryan and say "hi=]"

:rofl:
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Post by DexterPunk »

I was showing people this 2 years ago at uni...

damn mainstream always takes forever to catch on :D
durbster
The Whack Wasp Warrior

Post by durbster »

I suspect many people are putting their own entries in, which kind of ruins it.
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Post by wobblysauce »

yep another oldie... but hay its facebook we are taking about here and there have brought up almost every old story you could think of.

I got 2 pages also, ha and some one at work thinks I am jesus already maybe she looked at this site.. mmm

-=-=-=

means Christ-bearer, only cool people are called Christopher

-=-=-=

The name derives from the Greek term meaning "bearing Christ inside". He shares his name with Christopher Columbus and the dude on family guy who is terrified of the agro monkey in his room. He is a top notch smart ass and a great friend.

-=-=-=

Maybe when you first meet a Christopher they'll seem like a jerk, and hurt you emotionally multiple times, or possible make the lamest jokes but one day he'll make up for it all, the best he can. Christophers will eventually realize the love that they've stored in a safe place for you. Christophers usually have the most gorgeous smile out there, and the most seductive voice. They're someone you wouldn't mind spending the rest of your entire life with. They have a tendancy to spend more time thinking of what to do for someone else than themselves. Christophers love adventure, new things, something to get their blood rushing and heart pounding.

-=-=-=

Christopher is a boy. He is something special.
He is smart,and funny, and completely adorable.
Guarenteed you will not meet anyone like him in your lifetime, so if you do meet him, you should be greatful.
He is a good friend and he would do anything for anyone, especially Katelyn :P. Christopher is awesome. love him.

-=-=-=

Likes to endulge himself with other that are usually naked and have pensis, a person with this name likes to do it doggy and likes it hard.

-=-=-=

A man with furth unyealing, and heroics past the point of normal comprehension. Often associated with being of the upmost heterosexuality. One who's prowess in pleasing women is only surpassed by his large member.

-=-=-=

A guy who always seems cool, but inside is confused about his feelings. Help him out a bit. Also, who am i kidding, Chris's are just plain awesome.

-=-=-=

wow just like some one read out the horoscopes yesterday, its a good match on how I am :vibes:
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
Crowella

Post by Crowella »

Ha.

Adam

1.The first Man to ever get laid.
Adam and Eve had wild sex all night long.

2.a goofy,funny,crazii,outgoing,loving person!
a guy with this name is amazing. he is adorable and very caring person. he will always be there for you. he might have the nicknamegoober. he can make you laugh no matter what,even if ur having the worst day ever. some people may call him weird or strange, but if he wasnt all of those things then he wouldn't be goober. he is a remarkable person,trustworthy, and an awesome friend.
you are being so adam/goober!

I found 6 funny though:

6. The word "Adam" is also street slang for the drug Ecstasy.
"Hey bro, I want to meet Adam tonight... Can you hook me up?"
smithcorp
Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Post by smithcorp »

Brian

A highly intelligent guy who is handsome, funny, sexy, a great kisser, and is hung like a horse. Basically the TOTAL PACKAGE! A guy that every woman wants to be with, but only the hot ones get the privilege of having him.

Woman: I’m the luckiest woman in the world…

Her Girlfriend: Why is that?

Woman: Because… I have a Brian!

Her Girlfriend: Damn girl… You are lucky… Can we share him?

Woman: Sure!! Sounds like fun… He’s hung like a horse, so there’s plenty to go around!!

Her Girlfriend: Great!! Let’s go get started then…

Woo-hoo!
c.j
Midget Wanker

Post by c.j »

hahaha... thats great man...
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198089849481]Image[/url]

;)
DarrenM

Post by DarrenM »

Darren

A good looking, intelligent, straight individual who is known for partying hard and getting all the ladies. His sexual escapades are legendary as is the size of his gigantic member. When he isn't womanizing, he can be seen hustling and performing the PacMan Jones raindance, in which he gets a stack of $100 bills and throws them in the air while the ladies dance around him/them. Only when he is out of money, may they pick it up.

Damnnn, that guy is one bad ass motherfucker, his name must be Darren!

1.Derivative of the ancient battle-god, Darrenethis, who brought the thunder upon all who opposed him. He was also known as a great Sex God

1. Dude, did you hear what John did? he totally pulled a Darren on this guy and then banged his girl!
KNAPPO
Master artist
Master artist

Post by KNAPPO »

Stuart

A Stuart (or Stu for short) is the name of a cocky bastard who has good reason to be cocky. The term originated in Toronto around 2003, it is unkown exactly as to who started the term but it is commonly accept that the term was originaly used to describe Stuart Allan

Girl "Stuart why are you so cocky"
Stu "I am not cocky I am just confident"
Girl slides down Stuart’s pants
Girl "Oh that’s why"

:rofl: :bigthumb:
Life is hard...but, life is harder when you're dumb.
Santaria

Post by Santaria »

Shaun

1. Australian Slang For An Extremely Large Male Reproductive Organ
"His Girlfriend Loved His Large Shaun."

3. Old english name that refers to the rightful king that will enounce himself to the country in the year 2010.
It was written about in acient texts that are now held in an MI5 secrets vault in there head quaters in London, England.
From Acient English text:
"and his name will be Shaun and he shall behead the wrong monachy to reveal his status and the year will be two thousand and ten year after the birth of the saviour jesus christ"

6. The British spelling of the Irish name Sean used in this way to usurp Ireland's place in history.

Like what they did with Northern Ireland.

"Give Ireland back to the Irish!"
sean: what ur name, dude
shaun: shaun
sean: spell it the correct way
shaun: S-H-A-U-N
sean: naw dude, thats the fascist way of spelling it
shaun: DUDE!
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197999720352]Image[/url]